Catch up, no mustard

Fade in to the forest base. The Reds and Blues surround Grif, who is aiming his Suppressor at them.

Carolina: Grif,... we just want to look at it.

Grif: That's what the UNSC guys said about the "Grif Shot," and I never saw it again!

Carolina: (confused) The what?

Simmons: Meta's weapon. Grif kept it as a w me trophy until the UNSC confiscated it.

Donut: Until then, I thought I was the only one man enough around here to cry, but Grif proved me wrong.

Tucker: Ha!

Grif glares at Tucker.

Grif: (lowers Suppressor) It had sentimental value!

Sarge: Damn it Grif! Hand over that laser this instant!

Grif: You can't tell me what to do! I outrank you, again!

Sarge: What th- bur- Well... (loads Shotgun) Let's see you outrank the end of my shotgun!

Grif: Uh, done. (raises Suppressor) Freaking space laser, bitch.

Thea: Ugh for the love of, this is taking forever. Someone hold my rifle. Church?

Epsilon: I got it.

Epsilon switches to his 'ghost' form and possesses Grif as Thea hands Washington her rifle.

Grif: Hey! Hey wait a minute—Hurk-egh!

Epsilon possesses Grif as Thea walks to him and kicks him in the balls. Epsilon-Grif gets on his knees clutching his balls as he dropped the gun.

Epsilon-Grif: Ow! Hey I'm still in here I felt that too!

Thea: You'll be fine.

Thea picks up the rifle and goes to Her sister.

Carolina: (laughs) Was that necessary?

Thea: I learn from the best and I'm still a little pissed.

Thea hands it to her and she takes it.

Carolina: Thanks. (Groans in disgust) why is this so greasy?

Epsilon gets up and looks at her angrily.

Epsilon: You thinks that's bad!? Try getting kicked in the balls by an asshole of a daughter!

Tucker: That's what you get!

Epsilon: Screw you!

Epsilon exits Grif's body as Grif clutches his balls.

Grif: Again! What is with you people and my balls!? What did I do for that!?

Thea takes her rifle back and looks at Grif with her hand on her hip.

Thea: Calm down. I kicked you with my hurt foot, if I didn't these guys would clutch theirs by the sound of the crunch.

Washington's eyes widened at that and glances at Thea before scooting away from her. Dr. Grey walks over to Carolina looking at Epsilon.

Emily: (excited) FASCINATING! An A.I. with the ability to jump from soldier to soldier!? (to Carolina) Tell me, does he travel via your neural implants or is it something more subtle?

Carolina: Implants. All Freelancer personnel have them.

Tucker: I thought only the Alpha could do that.

Epsilon goes back to being an A.I next to Carolina.

Epsilon: Yeah, Just another trick I picked up from one of my... (starts flickering) old memory... buddies. God, it gives me a headache though...