Accentuate the Interrogative

Fade in to the forest base. Tucker is seen alone by a glowing tree with fireflies. Thea approaches him with a small smile.

Thea: Well, Carolina's patched up again. Grey really hounded her on the "no more super speed" thing. You know, I don't think I've ever seen a civilian lecture my sister like that before. It was... pretty entertaining, actually.

Tucker glances at Thea.

Tucker: Hey Thea, uh, you got a sec?

Thea: I swear to god, if you want me to look at another rash, I'm gonna kick you.

Tucker turns around to look at her.

Tucker: No, it's just... it feels like every choice I make is the worst.

Thea: Oh holy shit, you're being serious.

Tucker: Back at the canyon, Wash told me to try to be better, and ever since then, that's all people keep telling me! "Try this," "try that." Well I'm freaking trying, and so far all that happens is that I either get people killed or I ruin the mission! I mean, how are you supposed to know if you're making the right call?

Thea: Well... you don't. There's never really a right or wrong answer. You just have to stick with what you think is best.

Tucker: But what if what I think it's best totally sucks?

Thea: Then you learn from it and you try again.

Thea: Oh my god. It's like you people are a freaking loop.

Thea: Tucker, I know you're frustrated but you have to realize that making mistakes is just part of the deal. Even with everything you've screwed up, look at how far you made it. You're not the same person you were back at Blood Gulch.

Tucker: ...Is it bad that I kinda wish I was?

Thea: Yes! You were a terrible excuse for a human being.

Tucker: Hey!

Thea: I'm kidding.

Tucker: Screw you! I'm over here spilling my guts and shit, and you're cracking jokes?! That's messed up!

Thea looks at him amused.

Thea: Now who's melodramatic?

Tucker: Man, I should've just left your ass with the Rebels.

Simmons approaches the two.

Simmons: Hey Thea, can we borrow you for a second?

They look at him.

Thea: Everything okay?

Simmons: Ever since that pirate guy regained consciousness, Carolinas been trying to get info out of him... but so far nothing is working.

Thea: So you need help with the interrogation?

Simmons: Actually... We were hoping you could calm down your sister.

A gunshot is heard in the background and noise of broken glass.

Carolina: (offscreen screaming) Why won't he talk?!

Simmons: She's a liiittle frustrated...

Thea: (Sighs) let me see what I can do.

Cut to Red Team and Caboose standing in a clearing. Epsilon appears a few meters away but gets a crate thrown through him. He reappears next to Sarge who was watching. Thea walks up to her Where Epsilon was.

Thea: Look, Carolina just take a deep breathe and-

Suddenly a box hit her knocking her back away from the camera.