Chapter 30

James' POV

Its been a whole month since I left for tour, so that just means that Ally and I have been together for almost 3 months, fair to say we have had a weird start to our relationship, but I don't think either of us would want to have it any other way. We had just finished one of the first shows in the UK and it was insane. So much energy from people. 

Ally had been hanging out with the Viners a lot recently, but I never got jealous because I trusted her and the boys, so there was no need to get paranoid or jealous over them hanging out. It just made me happy that she was happy. Being in the UK meant that I was about 7 hours infront of her, meaning it was about 3 in the afternoon for her and 10 at night for us boys. Anyway, tonight the boys and I were going out for a few drinks to celebrate being on such an amazing tour. We had all showered and were all ready but Jai and Luke were just finishing talking to Emily before leaving and I could vaguely hear her saying 'don't do anything stupid'. Fair to say, this hotel room smelt like an aftershave bomb had gone off, we all wear different ones, so it smelt pretty bad but good at the same time.

"Boys, get your asses out here before we leave you" Beau shouted, he had been really irritable when we weren't on stage but he just brushed it off by saying he was tired or some shit. Jai and Luke walked out the hotel room and into the corridor, and we made our way down to the lobby of the hotel. Fans were already outside in there hundreds, as much as I loved the fans, it would be nice to go out for a night and not have to worry about seeing fans, but I'm not complaining, I just have to be careful with the amount of alcohol I drink, not that it matters how much of an idiot I make of myself, I've already done that in most of our YouTube videos anyway. We walked out and all I could hear was screams from the girls surrounding me. I managed to block out most of them though, we didn't have time to stop and chat like normal as we were only going to be out for a few hours, getting back, sleeping for a few hours and then heading to wherever next in the morning. We got to the car and headed to our first club.

After about 3 hours of none stop drinking, we were all heading back to our hotel. I was drunk, not going to lie about it, but so was everyone else. It was nice to just be able just enjoy myself without having to worry about anything because thats something I hadn't done in a while, doing shows for people sometimes got stressful as we had to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves and make sure everything was running smoothly, but tonight was a carefree night. Myself, Jai and Daniel kept together on the sidelines, or we danced together because none of us wanted sluts trying their hardest with us when we all had girlfriends, but that wasn't the same for Luke and Beau. They danced with whoever walked past them pretty much, it was funny to watch them, because they were stumbling all over the place trying to dance properly with the girls. We all staggared over the elevators and got in

"Best friends, you are my fucking best friends" Luke shouted in a slurred tone, while flailing his arms in the air. "we're gonna set this w-world on fire" he shouted

"Luke you do realise that isnt how either of those songs go?" Ronnie asked, he was the sober one in the group because someone had to look after us all.

"Fuck you" He hiccuped. I stood there watching them all when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the caller I.D; Ally x. I pressed answer and said hello

"Hey James" She greeted happily down the phone

"Hey babeeee" I laughed while stringing the word out for as long as possible

"Have you been drinking by anychance mister?" She laughed, god that laugh does things to me

"Maybe, I miss youuuuu" I sang loudly while stepping out of the elevator, well I say stepping, more like falling over everyone else.