Chapter 21

Three days until James leaves. Thats it, then he is gone for a whole month. I know I will have the rest of the boys and Emily and Eleanor but I won't have James here helping me. I was sat by the pool; seeing as James was out somewhere with Beau, Jai and Daniel doing something ridiculous no doubt, so I was sat thinking about what I could do to distract myself from things, as Emily and Eleanor were out working like any normal human would be but for me? No job, which is great because I have hardly any money. So i thought,  go for a walk? No. Start baking again? No. Then I thought about the pool, it was fresh water and was clean accept for the exceptional leaf here and there but they were manageable.

I got up and walked into the house, and into the hallway, where all my boxes of stuff were still lying about, so before I go out to do anything this is a main priority before anyone falls over and hurts themselves. Just as I picked up the first box Luke walked in

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Moving all my shit upstairs before someone hurts themselves on it" I said laughing a little

"Let me help, get it done quicker that way"

"Thank you Luke" So we both set off starting to move all the different boxes into James' bedroom

After half an hour of moving boxes upon boxes we had finished it all.

I asked Luke about using the pool and thankfully he said yes. So I went through my boxes until I found my clothes box and I looked for my favourite bikini, being purple in colour and strapless, perfect. I slipped out of my normal clothes and put on the bikini. James had a full body mirror hanging on his wall, I took a quick look at myself and cringed a bit. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it round myself and walked back downstairs to the pool. I placed everything on the floor and sat on the edge and looked across the balcony over L.A. Just as I was about to get in the pool, the house phone started ringing, so I ran in and answered it

"Helllo?"

"Hi, who is this?"

"Ally. Who is this please?"

"L.A Police, I have found four of your friends violating the rules around the surrounding area. So would you come fetch them as soon as possible?"

"Yes thank you officer" I put the phone down and went to find Luke.

"LUKE?" I yelled

"Yeah?"

"Don't suppose you can get me to the police station?"

"Why?" He said coming down the stairs

"Your 2 brothers and 2 best mates are there, thats why"

"What have they done now?"

"Breaking the rules apparently"

I ran back upstairs to get a cover up, I couldn't care less what I looked like, I just need to get James out. Because after Saturday I won't see him for a month. Luke and I walked out the house and down to the main road where we caught a cab to the station.

"Luke, can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead"

"Me and James are together. Its only the early stages but its a start to something"

"I knew this would happen, he would not stop talking about you when you weren't in the room, to be honest ot got annoying at times but we all knew you made him happier than he has ever been and we love seeing him this happy because it is hard for us all not seeing our parents" making me blush a little, knowing that I do have the power to make someone happy.

"Yeah I understand, makes me happy to know that I can help someone" Just as I said that we pulled up at the Police Station, we got out, paid and walked in.

"Hi, we have come to collect Jai Brooks, Beau Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie and James Yammouni?"

"Ah yes, come this way. They were caught vandalising the surrounding area, creating unreasonable objects" I just nodded and followed the Officer to the boys. I looked at them all and they looked smug. The officer got them out the cell and we all walked out together. I remembered I only had a bikini and a small cover up on, so everyone could see my scars. But at this moment I really couldn't give a fuck.

"Ally why are you dressed like that?" James asked

"Well I was planning to go in the pool but then I had to come get you pricks out" I said as we stood by the road waiting for something to happen. After 15 minutes of deciding what to do James finally called Jacob. I want to get in the pool and as for the others, I don't know what they want to do but quite frankly I'm not that bothered.

After travelling round so the boys could get food, we were all finally back at the house, which meant I can now get into the pool. Hopefully this time without any distractions.

James POV

What us boys did, was stupid. Even though it was fun to do we knew there would be consequences to come. But getting caught by the police took it a little to far for my liking. But when Luke and Ally came to get us, I was relieved but also felt a bit embarrassed because Ally had to come get me. Anyway, seeing her in the bikini in front of all us boys and even the general public made me realise that maybe she has finally accepted who she really is and is starting to realise that nobody cares what she looks like as long as she is happy and healthy, and well for her mother, she doesn't deserve to have such a great person in her life when she just left her.

I looked down at the pool to see Ally lounging about there, actually smiling about things.  I thought I was standing there alone until I heard someone clear their throat behind me

"Hey Beau" I said

"You really like her don't you?"

"How'd you guess?"

"James I've never seen you so happy about anyone. Whenever she's in the room, your whole face lights up, she sparks your mood. Its obvious and before you shout, I know you two are together"

"How'd you find out?"

"I saw you both lying there, all snuggly and warm together"

"So to answer your question Beau, yeah I really like her. But I'm frightened Beau, what if I do something wrong and she goes back to her oldways again. What if this time she goes to far and ends up in a critical condition? What if I can't see when she's upset? If I can't notice her when she's having a bad day? And she thinks that I don't care? I'm so scared Beau that if I do something wrong and she ends up worse than she actually was, and it will be all my fault" I cried, I couldn't care less that I was crying in front of Beau, he's seen me many times before but never this bad.

"Mate, I'm pretty sure you're not going to fuck this up. Because I can see how much she means to you and I can see when your around each other how happy you make her, so I don't think you have much to worry about because I feel she will be able to tell you if there is something wrong and I truly believe you have changed her life around so much, she won't know how to thank you enough for it" he said, 

"Thank you so much Beau, means a hell of a lot to know that I can come to you for reassurance on whatever. Thank you again" I said while giving him a hug

Beau walked out the room, and I sat there again thinking about what he said. Maybe he was right, maybe Ally will tell me when something is wrong? But I am still so fucking scared about ruining this whole relationship up.

_______________________________________

Feel free to shout at me, I deserve it. I am SO SO SO sorry for not updating.

But HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all, I hope you have an amazing day and that you get what you wanted.... I love you all. Thank you for reading my book, means a lot.

Comment what YOU think should happen next.

VOTE, COMMENT AND ALL THAT STUFF.

XXX