Chapter 25

*WARNING* Contains self harm.

James' POV

I had been trying to contact Ally for almost 4 hours and nothing was getting to her. I tried, texting, calling, skyping her but nothing was working. I was so worried, all these thoughts swarmed my mind on what the fuck she was doing or had done. Was she okay? Or not. Thats all I wanted to know, but then again, I haven't spoken to her in two days, because I've been so busy with this megamix, but the good news was, I would be coming home at least a week earlier than planned, because I've had no distractions on this mix, I've just been able to get my head down and sort it all out. I've chosen all my songs, and placed them in the order I want them to go in, so now its just a case of editing it all together and getting the sound right.

"Ronnie, I'm so worried" i said

"Why? Whats up?"

"Ally. I cant get through to her at all, she's worrying me"

"Call one of the boys, they will know where she is. But if not, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't have much choice, but to take this mix back with me and hope to hell I get this finished in time"

"James, we both know that isn't going to happen. We can't go leaving the fans now, and saying tour is cancelled. So just phone the boys and we will see what goes on from there" I just simply nodded at him. Maybe I was just overthinking, and she was actually fine, just asleep. Maybe? But I knew deep down it was going to be serious, because if she was asleep, she would have heard her phone ringing, and the laptop making noises for the skype calls I was constantly making. I pulled my phone out and called Jai. The phone rang about 6 times before he actually answered

"Hey, whats up?" he asked

"Do you know where Ally is? I can't get hold of her at all, and I'm worried about her"

"No I don't know where she is, haven't seen her since this morning and I didn't like to ask where she was going" he said, what the actual fuck Jai?

"Are you fucking serious right now Jai? You don't sound concerned or anything, she could be anywhere" I shouted down the phone

"Calm down, I'm sure she's fine" he said, I was livid. He didn't really care where she was, so I just hung up on him. I shouldn't have done that, but it was my first intention. I paced around my hotel room, trying to rack my brain on where she might be. I stood there for at least 20 minutes before I decided to call Luke, he was always there when I needed him most, and at this moment in time, he was exactly who I needed.

"Hey James, everything- I cut him short of his sentence because I was scared shitless here and I just wanted to find my girlfriend.

"No, I'm not fucking okay Luke. I can't get through to Ally at all. I tried telling Jai, but he didn't seem fased by the fact my girlfriend, who is still finding life hard at times is out somewhere by her fucking self"

"Calm down okay? Did she tell you anything before you left?" Again I racked my mind for these answers, but I remembered, she was going to Jacks to sort all his stuff out, but I'm sure she would have told someone if she was going there

"All she told me, was that she was going to Jacks at some point to sort his stuff out" I breathed

"Right okay, I will go there and see if shes there okay?"

"Thank you Luke" I said, I was relieved he seemed more interested in where she was

"No worries, I will call you when I find her"

"Okay, in a bit" I said, before throwing my phone on the bed and falling to the floor in a heap of sobs.

Lukes POV