Chapter 8

Jacob had now bought me home with Emily, she had offered to help me choose something to wear for this get together. We decided to text Jacob when we were ready to come pick us up because we might be a while. We walked in and I went to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge, I remembered I hadn't eaten properly these past few days, I opened the fridge and the smell made me gag. Emily then walked over to me

"Ally are you okay? You've gone a little pale" she said

"Yeah fine, just the smell of food makes me feel sick" Shit, she is going to catch on about me not eating.

"Why does it make you feel sick?" she questioned

"Eh, if I tell you, promise you wont tell anyone. Not even Gina" I asked, she just nodded so I sat on the table in the kitchen

"I suffered from an eating disorder, that's why I was in hospital the first time I met you. I suffered for over a year with it so everytime I open the fridge it makes me gag, so that's why I still don't hardly eat. It just makes me feel like complete shit after, so if I do eat it just comes back up again but I manage to eat fruit so that's a start" I said while playing with my hands

"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" she said

"No its fine, you and James are the only ones who know about it. Right we should start to get ready" I said changing the subject and getting off the table. We walked up to my room, it wasn't at its best because I was hardly ever in it and with living with a 23 year old boy doesn't make things easier.

"Right, I'm going for a shower. Make yourself at home and I will be back" I said while grabbing a towel from the cupboard. I walked to the bathroom, went into the little box under the sink with all the shampoos and things in, I looked for my usual shampoo when something pricked my finger. I moved things about and I saw something shiny. I moved everything out the way to reveal my old trusty blade. 

No Allison, just put it down. I put the blade back on the bathroom window sill and went back to looking for my shampoo.

After finishing in the shower, I dried myself and slipped some sweat pants, and one of Jacks jumpers on. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom. As I was about to walk back in, I over heard Emily talking to someone

"Yes Jai, we are both fine. I love you to, see you later" Emily said to Jai

I walked back in to my room and sat on the bed

"Right shall we get started getting ready, we haven't got long" I said, snapping Emily from her trance of looking out of my window down at the streets of L.A

"Yes we should, now lets see what you have" we both walked to my wardrobe and started looking.

"Wow Ally, you have so many clothes" Emily said

"I know I never knew I had this many, I don't know what fits and what doesn't. So maybe you want to come over one day and we can sort it out together?" I asked

"Yes, oh my god. Me, you and Eleanor. You know James talks about you a lot" she said

"Don't be silly, yes we spoke quite a lot in hospital, but then I left. But we only bumped into each other in the gym the other day by chance" I explained

"Okay, whatever you say Ally"

"How are you and Jai going?" I asked and Emily blushed

"Yeah we are okay I guess, just a bit strange going out with your best friend but I love him and I think he loves me"

"Emily are you blind? He would do anything for you, to make sure your happy and healthy. It might be weird but it will get easier. It was cute watching you fall asleep together, just goes to show how much you both mean to each other"

"Thank you Ally and I guess your right. Anyway enough of boys for now we need to find you an outfit"

I nodded and went back to looking. After messing about here and there we found a cute little outfit, nothing to over the top and just about casual enough to be just sat round a fire again.

___________________

We were now back at the boys house, Jai and Emily were no where to be seen, Eleanor and Daniel had gone for a meal but would be back later, Luke was looking happier and healthier which was definitely a good sign. Gina was out for the night with Mariam, she flew over today so they were out together, Ronnie was with Jacob sorting stuff out so that just left me and James. but I couldn't quite get that one little statement out of my mind.

'James talks about you a lot Ally'

I decided to go and look over L.A outside the boys house on the balcony. Walking over trying not to fall in the pool. Standing by the rails looking over L.A, if this was me about a year ago I would of tried to jump but now I don't think I could do it. I have maybe made friends who actually care for me.

Standing and looking while just emptying my head, I remembered so many memories from the first 18 years of my life, granted half of them were quite bad but just thinking about how many memories I did make while being in school and having a best friend made me realise life is worth a lot more because of the memories you make through it. Remembering school trips away, having a laugh with friends, lessons in school I would laugh at lot at the people trying to make themselves look intelligent and sometimes taking the piss with friends. Making good memories will last a life time, I thought.

"Hey Ally" I turned round and it was Luke,

"Hey Luke, how are you now?" realising this was the first time I ever spoke to him

"Yeah I'm a lot better thank you. Still very sore but you know, no pain no gain I was I say. How are you?" he asked

"Yeah I am very good, thank you Luke. Why did you actually end up in hospital?" 

"Well we got invited to this house party, James knew it wouldn't be a good idea but we all wanted to go because none of us have had a good night out in  a long time, with preparing for the new and upcoming tour, interviews and photo shoots everything was moving so fast none of us had the chance to just hang out with friends, anyway as soon as we walked in we knew it was a bad idea with the smell of alcohol and the strong smell of drugs roaming round we said we would stay for atleast an hour but I went to get a drink from outside, got talking to some lad and for some stupid reason he started having a go at me. I didn't want a fight because I knew he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs, so I tried to calm him but that just made him worse, so I just tried to ignore him but he grabbed me, then from the table behind grabbed a knife and bust my stomach and that is how I ended up in hospital. How come you were in hospital?" Just as I was about to answer James called us.

We were all sat on the floor, which was fun...... not. Emily was lying in between Jai's legs with her head resting on his chest, Eleanor was sat on Daniels lap and then I was sat between James and Luke.  Sitting there made me realise how much I had missed sitting and talking with friends about shit but I knew I couldn't take back what I did to myself. Daniel then got up to get something, then came back with alcohol.

This is going to end well.......... I hope.