Chapter 1 - Visiting them

Author: So welcome, you guys did read the description right? Or not? Well nothing much important in the description anyways but as I said in the description there might be wrong grammars and spellings. You can correct me if you want to, so I could also change it into the correct form.

Third Person POV

T'challa decided to not tell Ross about the betrayal of Natasha Romanoff to the team Iron man. He understands why Natasha did that so he forgive her although she still keeps telling that she owe him.

Team Iron except Rhodey and Peter are all in the helicopter flying to the raft, to pay the other team a visit.

Natasha is currently worried what she will see in those cells, afraid to see her friends rotting, losing their minds, angry, furious, sad, crying in their cells. The other members of Team Iron man are also worried.

Natasha is also holding a piece of paper, a paper from her boyfriend. That saids

"Meet me here, if you want to come with me. I miss you and I love you so much"

-Steve

She still haven't told Tony and the others about this leter, afraid that they might find his hideout. Her thoughts were all distracted by the helicopter door opening. They all get stand up and went out of the helicopter. Tony helped Nat to get out of the helicopter which Nat returned with a thankful smile.

"Well Hello, I'm glad you guys came." Ross said with a smile.

They all just nod, Ross started walking and they all followed him.

"Open this door." Ross said and the door opened. There is 2 armed soldiers who are guarding the door. There is a large table, chairs and a tv. Then there were cells behind the large table.

Clint was shown lying down in a bed, staring at the ceiling. Sam is standing very still, facing the wall behind his cell. Scott keeps talking about her daughter while sitting on his bed eating his food. The others seems to not eating. Wanda is just sitting still on her bed, and there is a shock collar around her neck.

Tony, Nat, and Vision seems to be getting angry at what they saw.

"Why does Wanda have a shock collar around her neck?" Natasha almost shouted.

"Do you really even care?" Clint said.

Natasha became silent.

"Of course she does still cares about you guys, we all do." Tony just answered.

"Okay, now sit down. Might as well look at the tv." Ross said.

"Wait, I didn't know there will be meetings here. I thought we're only visiting them." Nat said.

"Well yes but we still have some fugitives that are on the run and some talkings to do." Ross said.

"And are you sure that it's fine to talk here?" T'challa asked.

"Well I think that the other Avengers or should I say team cap should also hear this too and might also help us." Ross said.

That caught the team cap's attention to look at them.

"Well you see I just wanna know that how the hell did the two other escapes you guys?" Ross asked.

Natasha gulps quietly, while T'challa gets nervous and so is Tony and Vision.

"I- I..." Nat stuttered, she is getting nervous and the team can see it even Clint, Wanda and Sam.

Clint is also getting worried for his best friend.

"We have no idea, they were just be able to get on that jet" Tony said.

"Yes" T'challa said.

"They were really fast." Vision said, Wanda looks at him.

The Team Cap were all shocked that they covered up for her.

"Ok...So now we actually have 3 fugitives on the run." Ross said.

Nat gulps again, maybe it was her? Did they know?

"Steve Rogers, James Bucky Barnes, and Sharon Carter are still on the run." Ross said.

The team Iron man, Wanda, Clint and Scott were shocked to hear Sharon Carter. Although Scott doesn't know who she is.

"Sharon Carter was caught giving the shield and the falcon wings to Steve, Sam and Bucky." Ross said.

Natasha doesn't know weather to be thankful or not but now she knows why the shield and the wings were gone when she was about to go sneak and get the shield and the wings. She tried helping Steve to get his shield back but couldn't find it.

"We have this on cam, we can show it to you guys but I feel like we shouldn't watch it." Ross said.

Suddenly Sam talked. "Yes we should not watch it" Sam said nervously, all of the team noticed it. He was nervous but why? The team questioned their own selves.

He was nervous that Natasha might see Sharon kissing Steve. It was a mistake, Sharon didn't know that Nat and Steve are together. Steve, Sam and Bucky were all shocked when Sharon kissed Steve. So they all agreed to keep it a secret, but some people still know.

"I wanna see it" Nat said keeping an eye to all of them.

"Same as me" Tony said.

"I suggest we don't" Clint said. He now remembers why Sam is nervous. Steve told them what happened...

*Flashback*

"If she finds out about this and get a broken heart again, you will die Rogers" Clint said angrily.

Steve Rogers have told Wanda and Clint about what happened and they did get angry at him, well who wouldn't?

"Yeah I know, but I can't keep this away from her. I have to tell her in the right way, I still love her. She will be the only person that be able to catches my heart and to make me feel this way." Steve said.

"Well you better promise." Wanda said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I will" Steve said.

"Uh guys we gotta go" Sams said.

"Okay we're coming, go go go!" Steve said.

*Ends of the Flashback*

"Let's watch it." T'challa said.

"I don't know why you guys don't wanna watch it, but it's all in the past what's so important about it?" Tony joked.

"If you say so then..." Ross said.

Ross turns the video on...

~To be Continued~