Chapter 16 - Fancy Dinner (2/2)

After a few minutes in a silent car, they have finally arrived at their destination. The gentlemen of course helped the ladies out of the car. And went to the fancy glamorous restaurant. Damn, Natasha hasn't been to these fancy places in what? like months or a year! Well, why would she go to fancy restaurants anyway? Salads, burgers, fries, and many others are actually better than fancy foods. They have to wait for the appetizer, the main dish, the main meal, and the desserts, so much to wait for while in other not-so-fancy restaurants, you'll just wait for like what? a few minutes for your order to arrive. What Natasha only likes about fancy restaurants is that the place always looks clean and it honestly can be romantic too.

Steve of course, also doesn't like fancy restaurants as he grew up in the opposite of rich. Though, he can't deny that the foods there are great since it really is but he would much prefer pizza or something, just like Natasha. They would only go to these fancy places whenever they'll be meeting up with a high-placed person or something. 

They looked at the menu and started picking what orders they want, "What will you have?" Matt asked Natasha.

"Uhm, hmm, I'll go with salad," Natasha answered as she looks through the menu.

"Okay, what type of salad?" Matt asked.

"Any, oh, and I also want caviar," Natasha said with a smile before putting the menu down.

"Okay then, I'll order the same thing as yours," Matt said.

"How 'bout you guys?" Natasha asked them looking at Steve then at Sharon.

Sharon and Steve look at her, "Well, I'll be having lasagna," Sharon answered as she puts down the menu.

"And then I'll have Balsamic-Glazed Steak Rolls," Steve said.

"You sure?" Natasha asked him.

"Yeah," Steve said looking at her, they look at each other's eyes, letting their moment stays.

Matt then faked a cough, "Is that all? No desserts?" Matt asked them.

"Well, the desserts seem to be too expensive and I think I'm gonna die if I finish them all," Sharon said.

Natasha chuckled, "You and me, both," Natasha said, Matt then looks at her and kisses her on her cheek causing Steve to feel some kind of rage and jealousy.

"Good evening, sir, ma'am," The waiter greeted, they smiled at him.

"May I take the orders?" The waiter asked politely.

Matt nodded, "Well, we'll have two chicken salads, caviar, lasagna, Balsamic-Glazed Steak Rolls, caviar, and two bottles of red wine," Matt said, Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that two bottles of red wine will be good for Nat- us," Steve said as he looks at Matt.

"Yeah," Matt said.

"Is that all sir?" The waiter asked, "Mhm," Matt said as he wraps his arms around Natasha.

The waiter then nodded and went over to the counters.

"So, tell us something about you guys," Matt said.

"Well, there's nothing much to talk about us," Sharon answered.

They just sat there in silence. None of them knows how to start a conversation right now. Natasha then decided to just be on her phone and ignore the awkward silence between the two couples.

After a few minutes, their orders have finally arrived.

"Slow down," Natasha told Matt as he eats his food a lot slower now.

"What? I'm hungry," Matt said with a boyish grin.

"You'll choke if you don't slow down," Natasha said rolling her eyes.

"So, how's the lasagna?" Natasha asked Sharon as she eats her caviar.

"Nice, my mom's cooking is a lot better though, for me," Sharon said, Natasha nodded.

"And you Steve?" Natasha asked him.

Still not knowing what to say just to make a conversation between them, "Well, it's great but I'm full now," Steve said as he had already finished 5 of them.

After a few minutes of silence again, Matt opened a bottle of red wine and hand each other one glass.

"So, what were you guys doing when you guys were hiding here in Wakanda?" Matt asked as they all drink their wine.

"Nothing much," Steve said.

"Yeah, we just travel around, go on dates," Sharon said.

Natasha hummed in reply, "How 'bout you guys?" Steve asked them.

"Well, we go to malls, clubs, and pretty much anywhere Nat wants," Matt said looking at her.

Steve looks at Natasha, surprised. Natasha of course knows that Steve is going to ask some questions later about this as she knows that he's surprised to hear that.

Natasha managed to make a conversation and they stayed there talking for a great 30 minutes. Natasha then started giggling a lot now, as she became a bit more chatty. And this is what Steve's worried about.

"You guys are so cute," Natasha said looking at Steve and Sharon as she giggles again.

"She's drunk, see," Steve said as he sigh.

"Nat-" Steve was cut off by Natasha, "Don't worry, Steve, I may be drunk but I'm still myself," Natasha said giggling.

"But maybe we should go," Matt said standing up.

"Why?" Natasha asked pouting.

"You'll get dizzy, Nat because my head is starting to hurt too," Sharon said as she shakes her head.

"Yeah, let's go," Steve said.

"Okay," Matt said as he helps Natasha up.

"I'm fine, you can go first," Natasha told Matt.

"You sure?" Matt asked her, "Mhm," she replied.

Sharon then walks out of the restaurant because those chattering are starting to hurt her ears causing to make her to feel more pain. Now, Steve and Nat were the only ones who were left at their table.

"Let's go, Nat, what are you doing?" Steve asked her as he gets closer to her.

"Hm? I'm just texting Wands," Natasha said giggling.

"Let's go, don't text her yet, you'll start to get dizzy if we stay here more," Steve said as he holds her.

"Huh? Is it just me or does everything starts to spin?" Natasha asked as she looks at Steve, confused.

"You're getting dizzy, let's go," Steve said as he pulls her.

"Ste-" Natasha stopped as she threw up.

"Oh my god, Nat," Steve said as he helps her, he wipes the mess off her face.

"Sorry," Steve said as the waiter clean the mess up.

"Here," Steve said giving the waiter 50 dollars each.

"Thank you, sir," The waiters said.

"Stevie, my head hurts," Natasha said as she buries her head on his chest.

Steve sighed and picks her up. Steve then carries her to their car.

"What happened?" Matt asked, Sharon then looks at the sleeping Natasha.

"She threw up, got dizzy, and passed out," Steve said as he lays Natasha down on the back seat.

"Oh," Matt said as he starts driving after Steve sat next to the sleeping Natasha. Sharon then couldn't help but feel broken and jealous, damn, Steve never treated her like that. Though, she understands why he treats Natasha differently from the others.