Chapter 7 - "I'm tired"

Third Person POV

Natalia woke up and saw Pepper and Tony sleeping on the sofa (Their rooms are more like apartments), Rhodey is sleeping on the carpet with a pillow and blanket, and Happy sleeping just next to her and he's snoring so loud.

Natasha made a confused face.

'What the hell are they doing in my room (apartment)?' Natasha asked herself.

Natalia slowly got out of bed, trying to make no sound at all.

She was about to go to her walk in closet when Pepper suddenly woke up.

"Natasha?" Pepper asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey, good morning, I was just about to uhm wash up," Natasha said.

"By the way, why the hell are you guys in my room?" Natasha asked Pepper.

"Well, we heard you screaming and we assumed you had a nightmare so we all went to your room, I calmed you down while Rhodey is trying to stop Tony and Happy," Pepper said.

"Ohh," Natasha whispered, embarrassed that they found out she's still having nightmares.

"Why is Rhodey tryna stop them?" Natasha asked Pepper.

"Well, Tony and Happy assumed that you were being possessed," Pepper said scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh wow- then why did you guys ends up sleeping in my room?" Natasha asked Pepper, again.

"We decided to just sleep in your room, just in case you get a nightmare again," Pepper said.

"Well, I'm fine, I don't need you guys worrying about me," Natasha said grabbing a sweat shirt and sweat pants.

"Well, whatever happens, we'll still worry about you," Pepper said getting up.

"Yeah yeah, Imma go take a shower now, by the way can I use yours and Tony's bathroom?" Natasha asked Pepper, "I don't wanna take a shower in here when the others are here," Natasha complained.

"Sure," Pepper said walking to the door, "I'm going to make breakfast now," Pepper said walking out of the room.

After an hour later...

Natasha walked in the main room's kitchen.

"Good morning Nat," Tony said.

"Morning Nat," Happy said.

"Nat," Rhodey said nodding.

"Good morning-?" Natasha greeted them.

"What were you doing in my bathroom?" Tony asked.

"Taking a shower, I don't wanna take a shower in my own bathroom because you guys were in there," Natasha said sitting down on one of the stool.

"Okay, so anyways, are you going to Shield's secret lair or building or wherever they are?" Tony asked Nat.

"Yeah, I wanna talk to Nick," Natasha said eating her macaroni.

"Where's the hot sauce?" Natasha asked them.

"Here, what do you need it for?" Pepper asked Nat while handing out the hot sauce.

"I want it on my macaroni," Nat said putting hot sauce on her macaroni.

Tony gaged and so did Happy.

"What- who puts hot sauce on their macaroni?" Rhodey asked.

"Me," Nat said in a duh tone.

"It's 8 am, I need to get going, I still have 4 meetings today and you're coming with me in my last meeting, Tony," Pepper said standing up.

"Happy, you'll wash the dishes today," Pepper said going in the elevator.