Chapter 14 - Torn

It's been a few days already, Steve and Nat's friendship was now getting rebuilt. Matt's jealousy starts to get more aggressive too. He does everything to not let Natasha get too close to Steve, I mean, he is her boyfriend after all. Natasha and the others notice the tension between the two men. Natasha decided to just ignore it.

☆*: .。. o .。.:*☆

"Hey, Nat!" Steve greeted her as she catches up to her.

"Oh hey, Steve," Natasha greeted him back as she tries not to look like she was struggling with the heavy box that she was carrying.

"Let me help you with that," Steve said as he takes the box from Nat.

"But-" Nat was cut off by Steve.

"No buts," Steve said shaking his head, Natasha just giggles.

"Where do I put this box?" Steve asked.

"In Tony and Pepper's room, Pepper is busy with her work today," she said.

Steve hummed in reply, "Want to take the kids to the beach with me?" Steve asked her.

"Sure, I'll just go visit Matt first," she said with a smile.

Steve hid his hurt look, "You're really in love with him, huh?" he asked her.

Natasha blushed, "Yes, of course, I love him so much!" she said like a teenage girl.

"Anyways, how are you and Sharon?" she asked him.

"Well, we're fine," he answered and it was a total lie. Their relationship is now falling apart because of Sharon's suspicions about Steve.

"Oh, that's great, about the double date, me and Matt agreed to have a double date with you guys," Natasha said.

"Oh really?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, tonight, 7 pm sharp, Matt found a great restaurant," she said.

"That's nice," Steve said not knowing what else to say.

"And here we are," Natasha said, she opened the door and they both went in.

"Hey, Pep, here's the box," Natasha said as Steve puts it down onto the floor next to the desk.

"Thanks, also can you guys take care of the kids? Everyone else seems to be busy today," Pepper said looking away from her work.

"We're already on it," Steve said with a smile.

"Thanks, you guys are really saving our lives right now," Pepper said before turning her attention back to her work.

Steve and Nat smiled and then went out of the room.

"AUNTIE NATT!!!" Lila shouted.

Natasha smiled and carried Lila.

Steve smiled as Natasha carries Lila, he remembers that time when they visit Clint's farm again for thanksgiving since the others were too busy with some things, and well, he remembers it all too well.

"Can you go to the beach with us?" Lila asked her with her puppy eyes.

"Yup," Natasha said as she hugs Lila tighter, Lila giggled.

Natasha then puts Lila down, "YAYYYY!" Lila shouted as she runs towards their room.

"You go get ready with the kids, I'll go visit Matt then come with you guys," Natasha said smiling.

"Okay," Steve said with a sigh.

☆*: .。. o .。.:*☆

Natasha opens the door and went into the room, Matt looks away from his work and then smiled when he saw Nat.