Chapter 11 - Getting Close?

"YOU FORGIVE STEVE THAT EASILY?!?!?!" Wanda shouted at Natasha.

"Wait- what?" Tony asked them, walking into Natasha's temporary room.

"Oh c'mon, what am I supposed to do? I mean, I feel bad for him and I think that he was sorry, besides, it's Steve and that news was just rumors and he admitted to me that he didn't cheat on me or anything," Natasha said hugging her pillow.

"Oh really?" Tony asked her, sarcastically.

"yeah," Natasha said rolling her eyes.

"C'mon, just forgive him too," Natasha said giving them a kind smile.

"Fine, but I'm still and at him," Wanda said getting up and then walking out of the room.

"If he hurts you again, I will not hesitate to kill him," Tony said leaning onto the walls.

"Yeah, yeah, where's Pepper and the others?" Natasha asked him.

"Oh, well, Peter is helping Pepper with the paperwork, Happy is sleeping and Rhodey is in a meeting with Ross," Tony said.

Matt then walks into the room, "Oh hey," he said greeting Natasha and Tony.

"Hi," Natasha greeted him smiling.

"Okay, I'll leave you two lovers," Tony said walking out.

"So, how's your day?" Matt asked Natasha, laying down next to her.

"It was, uh, great, I guess," Natasha said shrugging.

"Okay," Matt said.

"How's yours?" Natasha asked.

"It was great too," Matt said.

"Hey, I've been thinking that after this whole thing, wanna live somewhere peaceful? You and me, making our own family," Matt said suggesting.

"I don't know, Matt, I can't just stop being the Black Widow and stops saving people and I can't leave my family here, you know, the Avengers and all," Natasha said with a sad smile.

"I understand," Matt said.

~In the morning~

*After breakfast*

"I'll see you later, I'll pick you up at 6 pm," Matt said smiling at Natasha.

"Okay," Natasha said smiling.

Then Matt went to the office room there in Wakanda.

"So, what's the event for the both of you tonight?" Wanda asked her.

"Nothing, we're just going on a date, again," Natasha said.

"Oh, we should probably go on a double date, something like that, what do you say, Natasha?" Sharon asked her.

They all look at Sharon.

"Oh, uhm, I don't know, fine, I guess?" Natasha said not sure what to say.

"Not tonight though because Matt already planned our date," Natasha said.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go train now, wanna come?" Sharon asked Steve.

"Nah, it's fine, I'll just rest today," Steve said smiling at her.

"Okay," Sharon said walking away.

"WHO WANNA GO TO THE BEACH?!?!?!" Sam asked them shouting after Sharon left.

"ME!" they all shouted giggling.

"This is going to be fun!" Peter shouted jumping.

They all smiled at Peter, especially Tony.