Chapter 4 - Out of the room?

Steve's POV

It's been so long since I last saw Nat. I miss her so much! I thought that she'll join us but well she didn't...

I am very sad that she didn't join us but the others comforted me especially Bucky and Sharon. Sharon and I are bonding a lot now. We've been getting to know each other more.

My friends/family's comforts are great but I want Natasha, I wanna hold her again. Be with her, spend my nights with her, go on a date with her, go out together and many more things.

I also haven't heard any news about Nat, I asked Tony and the others about Nat and they said she's fine but I don't believe it. There is this feeling that tells me she's not fine.

I can't really go to her because I don't know her location but maybe she's in the compound. Also Ross is still looking for us so we have to hide.

Nat's POV

I've decided that I should stop being so dramatic over this stupid thing. I don't get it, why did I fall in love with him? I shouldn't be falling in love with some, love is for children.

I fixed myself and then I went out of my room. Once I got in the main room, all eyes are on me.

"Nat?" Tony asked me as if he thinks I'm a ghost or like he thinks he's hallucinating.

"Yes?" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Here" Happy said giving Tony a holy water and a cross.

"Is that really you Nat? Or are you possessed?" Tony asked me while holding the cross and holy water.

"Yes Tony, why would you think I'm possessed?" I asked him.

"Because you just went out of your room yesterday and you usually go out of your room once in every two days...?" Rhodey answered instead of Tony and Tony just nod his head.

"And? Am I not allowed to go out of my room?" I questioned them.

"No.." they said.

"Oh hey Nat, oh wait- you're out of your room?" Pepper asked me, walking in the room.

"Yes...?" I said grabbing myself a coffee.

"Do you want anything? Food? Drinks?" She asked me.

"No, not really." I said.

"Ok, are you going back to your room?" Pepper asked me again.

"No..? Why do you guys think I'm in love with my room?" I asked them.

"No- not like that- We know you've been upset with what's been happening, especially the Steve-" I cut Tony off there.

"Don't say it, I don't want anyone mentioning any of those." I said with a very serious voice.

"Okay..." they all said.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me?" Pepper asked me smiling.

"Sure, I got nothing to do anyways." I said shrugging.

"Okay, get ready. We leave in 30 minutes." Pepper said walking away to get ready.

"We're also coming!" Tony shouted.

"Well I can't come because of my situation, so I'll just stay here." Rhodey said.

"Okay, anyways where's Vision?" I asked.

"Uhm about that- we have to tell you something..." Tony said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"What is it?" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Don't talk first until we say you can, okay?" Tony said.

"Okay" I said, and I kinda cringed. I feel like I'm a baby.

"Well, me, Vision, and T'challa helped team cap escape the raft and now they're all on the run except Scott and Clint. Clint and Scott are both on a house arrest. They have to be like that for 2 years. The others are all on the run but they are safe. They're in Wakanda, Vision decided to be with Wanda and I kinda feel like they are a thing now. And don't you dare say anythingabout this to Ross or the government." Tony said.

I stayed quiet.

Huh, a lot had happened and I didn't even know. How are the kids? Are they fine? Are they hurt? Oh god- what if I never see them again? And Wakanda? I don't think they're safe there but I trust them I guess.

"Nat?" Tony asked me and Happy started shaking me.

"Stop. Shaking me." I said with a very serious voice.

"You weren't talking so we got scared" Happy said.

"I wasn't talking because I was thinking AND you guys told me not to speak UNTIL you guys allow me to." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah, anyways let's get ready now. We have some shopping to do." Tony said walking away to get ready.

"You guys go have fun, Imma go and do something." Rhodey said walking away.

"Imma go get ready now too." I said walking to my room.

________________

There can be wrong spellings and grammars but I'll fix it later with Grammarly lol. Also I'll be only updating my stories once in a week. See you next week.