Chapter 17 - A threat

Natasha slowly wakes up and flutters her eyes open, "What the fuck?" she said, her hand on her forehead. Natasha groaned in pain, Matt opened the door, holding a tray that contains some pills and water. "Well, you were drunk last night good thing that nothing else bad happened," he said walking toward her.

Natasha hurriedly takes the pill as she doesn't wanna suffer in pain. Sure, she may act like she's fine with it but they know damn well that she doesn't like feeling in pain anymore. She then laid back down slowly.

"Want to watch tv?" Matt asked her, she nodded in reply, and he went to get the remote. He then opened the tv, went to Netflix, and picked Nat's fave, "Vampire's Diaries,".

"Okay, I uh, I gotta go again, you know work," Matt excused as walks out of the room.

Once the door closed, Natasha sighed, "He's always busy," she whispered as she fights to not cry, not right now because of her stupid hangover.

5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, "Come in!" Natasha shouted in a not very loud voice as she tries to not hurt her head more.

The door opened and Steve walks in, he has a small smile on his face, he is also holding a tray with a soup, orange juice, and a bowl of pringles on it.

Natasha smiled, "Hey, how are you doing?" Steve asked her, putting down the tray on the table near the bed as he sits next to Natasha.

"Fine, just a stupid headache," Natasha said rolling her eyes, and Steve chuckles.

"I told you to not drink a lot," He said with a smile.

"But where's the fun in that?" Natasha asked, her eyes then drifting off to the tray of food and drink.

"You bought Pringles?" Natasha asked, her eyes twinkling.

Steve nodded knowing her love for Pringles, "And you also made a soup?" Natasha asked him and he once nodded again.

"I knew that you'd crave for these, so I decided to uhm bring you these," he said scratching the back of his neck.

Natasha's smile widens, well at least Steve has time for her. "And you're also watching your favorite show, I'm not surprised," Steve said with a chuckle.

Natasha smirked, "You know me, now can I drink my soup?" Natasha requested.

Steve nodded and gets the tray but leaves the orange juice and Pringles on the table. Steve helps Natasha drinks the soup, they kept talking and talking, laughing at each other's jokes and just cuddling together, after she finishes her soup, she drank half of her orange juice.

"Want some?" Natasha asked Steve.

"Nah, it's all yours," he said, Natasha nodded.

"And I know you want to eat the Pringles now," Steve said, a small smirk on his face.

"Shut up," Natasha said rolling her eyes.

Steve got up from the bed and went over to get the pringles. He then opened it and hands it to Natasha.

"Can I have some?" Steve asked, with his puppy eyes.

Natasha smiles and nodded, he went closer to her as they cuddle and continues watching the series. After a few minutes, Natasha starts to get sleepy and snuggles closer to steve while he just looks at her, admiring her beauty. Natasha closed her eyes.

"You know, staring is bad, right?" Natasha said.

"I'm not staring, I'm just...admiring you," he said with a shrug, Natasha smiled.

The door suddenly opened, and they both pulled away, hearts beating so fast. But no matter how fast they pulled away from each other, Matt still saw them. His fist clenched, "Uhm, I'm gonna go, just stay in bed and take a rest, okay?" Steve told her.

Natasha smiled and nodded, "I'm not sick, steve," she said with a chuckle, matt faked a cough and steve went out of the room. But before he even got out of the room, Matt stopped him by holding his arm.

"You stay away from her, I know what you're doing and besides, don't you have a girlfriend too?" Matt whispered to him.

Steve fumed, "Why can't I hang out with her? And I'm well aware that I have a girlfriend," steve whispered back.

"Because she's mine, so stay the fuck out of her," Matt whispered.

"Natasha is not owned by anyone, she's a free woman," Steve said.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Natasha asked them, "Nothing important," Steve said glaring at Matt as he walks out of the room.

(It's just a short chapter, sorry!)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣? 🎉