Chapter 2 - Revealed

Author:
You may know what I'm about to say but I'm just gonna remind you guys that there can be wrong grammars and spellings just correct me if you want to. Also do give your reviews and leave a comment if you want. (ALSO IN THIS STORY I USE SHARON AS some kind of bad gurl thingy but it doesn't mean I hate her. I still respect her.) But really, I will update this chapter maybe later after I check some wrong grammars and spellings, if I spot one.

Third Person POV

*The video starts to play*

(I'll change of whatever happened in that time)

"Soo...I got what you guys needed. I did took a lot of time because it was hard getting those things." Sharon said smiling while taking the shield and the falcon wings out of the car's trunk.

"Uhh thank you again Sharon" Steve said uncomfortable, she was so close to him so he's trying to back out a bit.

"Why is she that close? Can't she see he's uncomfortable" Nat thought. Clint, Wanda and Sam are getting nervous and so is Scott. He may now know realized what can be it but still not sure.

"No problem, here" She said with a innocent smile.

"Thanks, I don't what I can do just to repay you. I owe you this time" Steve said looking at his shield.

"Well yeah, it's okay..." Sharon said looking at his eyes.

Steve finally look up to her to give her a thankful smile.

She moved closer and Steve thought she was gonna hug him so he move closer to her.

Natasha started standing up to her seat and Tony followed her standing up. The others are also standing up. Getting ready for what's about to happen. This might not be good...

Sharon surprisingly kissed Steve and Steve was shocked and couldn't move.

Before they could even see Steve pushes Sharon, they can see Nat's tear falling down. The video stopped, Nat rushes out of the door. Ignoring all of them calling her name.

"What the hell have you done Rogers." Tony said following Nat.

"She shouldn't have seen it, he was gonna tell her in the right way with an explanation. But someone ruined it" Clint said angrily, glaring at Ross.

*In a hideout*

"Okay I need to go in that building in 2 days, she might come with us." Steve said.

"Are you sure? I mean she did help you guys but maybe she was just faking it. She's a great actor anyway" Sharon said.

"No she won't betray me, we promised eachother to go through everything together. I love her and I can't lose this chance." Steve said heading back to his room in that hideout.

Sharon sigh and walk out annoyed. "Natasha, Natasha, Natasha. Always that little weirdo." Sharon said in a very low voice.

Bucky was just standing by the counter, eating chips.

*Back to the raft*

"Okay, Nat if you go out of that gorgeous bathroom...I will buy you anything you want." Tony said knocking for the 1000th time if he imagines. He kept trying to cheer Nat up but keep failing.

She was like a sister to him. He's not gonna let another man to broke her heart.

"Tony, please just leave." Nat said in a low voice but loud enough for Tony to hear it. She was trembling, crying, angry, depressed, sad, upset and her heart hurts so badly.