Chapter 3 - Is she okay?

Announcement:
So this whole book contains violence, self hate, any other things that are depressing and sad. But don't worry there can be funny moments, if you guys will like my jokes lol. Also there are wrong grammars and wrong spelling so you guys might misunderstand something. Also I don't hate John Walker and Sharon Carter, even though I did kinda don't wike them I still respect them. Also they can become a villain here because it kinda fits the story plot.

Tony's POV

"Nat" I said and I knocked again. It's been completely 4 hours now, she's still in that bathroom. T'challa and Vision already left for like 3 hours ago. I waited for Nat until she's out of that room. She didn't even eat breakfast earlier, she skipped lunch and now she's still in the bathroom.

I talked with Pepper on the phone, we made amends. She's also gonna help me cheer Nat. She and Nat have been 'bestie' as what the other say, for like long years now. And now Wanda and Laura also became their besties. Yeah, I told Pepper that Natasha is down today but nothing else.

"Nat, please open that door. I have been here for like hours. T'challa and Vision already left, I've been waiting for you. I have a great surprise for you waiting in the compound." I said while knocking.

I give up! I put my back on the door and slowly sitting on the floor. I closed my eyes when suddenly the frickin door opened. I opened my eyes fast and sits up, I looked at Nat while rubbing my butt then I smiled at her.

She chuckled, "Get up dude, or else you're going to be a mop." She said joking.

"Yes maam." I said then I noticed her knuckles, bleeding, a mirror shuttered, her mascara dripping, her eyes became red? from crying?

"What the hell happened here?" I said.

"First of all we gotta stop your bleeding." I said dragging her out of that bathroom and to the helicopter.

"There's a shuttered mirror in there, clean it and heres a thousand bucks for it." I said handing the money to a worker leaving him slightly shocked.

"Wow. You could've let me clean that mirror for that money" She said sarcastically and chuckled, I just chuckled with her.

We got to the helicopter, then I start doing my work.

"So you okay?" I asked.

"Honestly, I think I'm...not fine." She said sadly, her eyes are forming tears again.

I hug her, then I rub her back.

"Hey it's okay. Maybe Rogers regrets it. Maybe he still loves you. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding." I said trying to make her positive.

"Well...maybe" She said putting her head on my shoulder.

I finished up my work with her knuckles. Then a few minutes or it was like more than an hour ride back to the compound. Once we landed, the helicopter door opened then I helped Nat to get out and she thanked me.

When I saw Pepper, I couldn't help but smile. Nat also sees her and she's so happy to see her, she ran to her and give her a hug. They almost fall because Nat jumped to her and hug her, it's like Pepper carrying Nat now.

I walked up to them and give Pepper a kiss.

"Hey tones." She said smiling.

"Hello Pep" I said smiling.

"I can't believe your back!" Nat said hugging her again.

"Well, here I am. Wait- were you crying? And why the hell do you have bandages on your knuckles?" She said panicking.