(Chapter 3) Vacation!

Tomorrow came as the day for vacation. Evelyn along with her mother Heira came early to the docks of Hulbury (Theola's with her family at Ballonlea if you might be wondering). The golden sun was rising and the Wingulls flew above doing their daily routines of finding twigs to build nests at cliffs near the sea.

Heira wore a short sleeved, red colored sun dress designed with yellow tropical flowers, and some simple beach sandals, and purple shades with her hair being the same as usual. Evelyn wore a white bertha collar blouse, black shorts, and blue espirales shoes with her hair also being the same as it was.

A boat arrived, it was the private yacht Heira owned, it looked like any standard rich model. The sailor man sets down the ramp to help Evelyn and Heira get on the boat.

"Ahoy there Miss Heira! Ready to set sail?" The sailor man said to Heira as she just got on the boat with Evelyn.

"Yes we are sir, thanks again for giving us a ride."

The sailor man scratches the back of his head in embarrassment "No problem at all Miss!"

The yacht began to set sail. Evelyn stood near the yacht's railings, watching Hulbury become small as they sailed even further. Feeling the ocean winds on your face with the mix of the salty smell filling your nostrils can really feel soothing to the mind.

Heira soon joined Evelyn. "The sea sure is nice right Evelyn?" She asked Evelyn as she rested her arms on the railings.

"Mhm, it is... Mommy, what was daddy like?"

"Well let's see," Heira tried to think of a few examples. "he's mostly a laid-back person yet he was weird and usually a bit short tempered but heh, not as short tempered as me."

"That's true, but mommy, is he a Pokemon trainer like you?"

"Yes he is. But of course compared to me and him, I'm the strongest!"

"Come on mommy enough with the bragging!" Evelyn puffed her cheeks in anger.

"What? It's only facts."

A stomach grumbled at that moment, neither of them were able to eat breakfast because they had to get to the docks early. The two exchanged a chuckle.

"Eh hehe, Evelyn, how 'bout some breakfast?"

"Can I get pancakes?"

"Of course sweetie."

Pancakes stacked and drizzled with fresh honey, Pinap juice, french toast, and mushroom soup was served to them at the yacht's dining hall. Heira sent out her only Pokemon in hand Toxapex to come out and eat. There was already Pokemon food placed in a bowl at the floor with some of its favorite berries.

"Hey mommy, why did you only bring Toxapex to Alola?"

"As you can see Evelyn, Toxapex doesn't really do much at home so I brought it with me so it can do more exercise, rather than just staying at the garden's pond. The other Pokemons will be cared for by some professional Pokemon groomers."

Toxapex was shocked hearing this and wanted to go back to go back home, but at the same time doesn't want to disappoint it's trainer. "Toxa..."

"Oh I get it. It's because of its Lax nature."

"Also because it 'Lax' in movement." Heira made a terrible joke but it only made Evelyn get the joke for only a moment.

"Oh!...Um g-good one mommy..." Evelyn faked laughed hoping not to hurt her mother's feelings inside, because her joke wasn't that funny...at all.