(Chapter 7) The Shenanigans Begins!

"Get back here you little rascal!" Evelyn shouts at the fleeing Yamper with her bag of chips. Every now and then Evelyn would stop a little to rest since she wasn't used to this much physical activity. Popplio had stop with her just to make sure she catches up. Right now, they're having a chase in a small dirt road with a moss covered stone fence built only on the right.

"All this running's gonna give me a stroke. We really need to get it back." Evelyn said very worn out from the 15-minute run.

Just ahead at the road a Snorlax blocked the way making the Yamper stop as its paws treaded on the ground. It looked behind itself to see the human chasing it, Evelyn, only a few feet away. Terrified it digs down to the ground, to get past the Snorlax

"It's getting away!" Evelyn exclaimed picking up the pace.

Evelyn climbs on top of the Snorlax's big round stomach with one arm after the other, nearly slipping off a bunch of times but eventually got over the Snorlax with face first on the ground. Getting back up and wiping the dust off her face she turns back to see Popplio behind her, completely unscathed. Evelyn sighs and continues to chase the Yamper with Popplio.

The end of the road led to Route 1, with that mass amount of tall grass it was a perfect hiding spot for Yamper. At full tilt Yamper runs towards the nearest grass patch and hides. Evelyn stopped in her tracks.

"It shouldn't be this far let's scour the area."

"Popplio!" The Sea Lion Pokemon cried out to its owner in agreement

And so, they searched every part of the area, encountering a few wild Pokemons except Yamper. Popplio having the capability to talk to the Pokemons asked if they've seen Yamper only to have 'no' for an answer. 15 minutes passed with the failure of pursuing the stollen potato chip bag.

"Alright buddy let's just head back to the town." Evelyn said. "The chip bag is probably covered in drool and dirt by now so it's not worth it to continue."

Popplio was saddened but once again agrees with a nod.

"Cheer up we'll probably find better food that could fill us up." Evelyn assured trying to cheer her Pokemon up.

When they finally got out of the area Yamper came out of the ground. At the time it ran to the grass it dug down again while being camouflaged, and as it was being hunted it stumbled across an empty Bunnelby den as a new hiding place. It was surprised the two haven't found the hole. The potato chips were already eaten for the pastime.

Yamper was satisfied with its hunger but felt guilty for being a thief.

________________________________________________________________________________

Evelyn decided to stop at a Pokemon Center where Popplio would have a little rest. Her bag was still a mess, covered in slobber and crumbs. With a disgusted face she takes out the things inside and tries to clean the bag with some tissues, which thankfully wasn't covered in slob, but the bag's going to need more than that to get it back to its formal glory.

"Mom just got this bag a few weeks ago, guess I'll just get another."

She was the only in the Center, which gave the building an eerie sound. Nurse Joy was in the back busy watching over the other Pokemons left under her care. Evelyn's bag was finally clean and free from crumbs and slob, although it still smells.

Suddenly the Pokemon Center's automatic doors opened for a girl with a Pokemon who Evelyn immediately recognized.

A flower Pokemon floated over her shoulder which of course is her partner. Evelyn got a better look at the girl and her Pokemon. The girl had short orange colored hair tied with a headband similar to Bea except it was a plain green color and the bow was behind her neck area, and her eyes were of some shade of green. She wore an overall skirt and a black and white striped blouse.