Chapter Three

Percy had been arrested before, several times in fact. He was never there for more than a couple days. He could get out of any jail no problem and usually used the time get some rest and recharge. Gamora, Quill, Rocket, Groot and himself got dragged off to the Saal and were currently getting processed, "Come on man I'm on your side, I help you guys out."

"Be that as it may 'Nova Storm' you still have numerous crimes stacked against you, theft, murder, genocide, torture, kidnapping, arson. Didn't you try to become an overlord at one point."

He laughed out loud, "yeah that was a fun day." He wasn't really going to become one, he just thought it would be a fun joke and worked to get rid of many members of a corrupt court.

"It killed 50 members of the Lucidiana court."

"50 assholes on the Lucidiana court, you weren't helping so I did," He was shoved forward waiting in line behind Quill.

"Lucidiana isn't in our Jurisdiction, and you have no jurisdiction at all."

Percy almost laughed he probably would have it he wasn't so annoyed. If anyone had galaxy wide jurisdiction it was him. "I'm not a villain! I make balance. If it's not in your jurisdiction than it shouldn't be an issue!"

Gamora scoffed, "You sound like Thanos."

He glared at her, "I've been trying to kill Thanos. All he cares about is his own delusions. What I do is more realistic. Whipping out the problem. I punish killers, war lords, monsters among monsters." His eyes lit up their natural green color, a spark of insanity dancing in the depths, "Ronan is next."

Gamora looked back at him while she was pushed into the processing chamber. She had to admire his will. She had heard of The Nova Storm too, everyone had. She didn't smile but part of her wanted to. Any enemy of her father and Ronan was an ally of hers. "Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together." Percy sneered he had been trying to kill Thanos for years, but he kept getting sidetracked by Ronan knowing they were working together made a lot more sense and somehow pissed him off more.

Next was Rocket, "Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form," he spit on the floor.

Then Groot, "They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle."

Quill, "Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta."

Quill winds up his middle finger and flips the bird at them, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked," he acted sincere.

Lastly was Percy who stepped in and awaited their Confused expressions, "Percy Rigel Jackson, more commonly known as the Nova Storm. Mostly Terran but there's some genetic mutation that can't be pinpointed that lead to his unusual powers. The way it seems, he's only in prison as long as he wants to be," Percy gave a lazy grin and pointed finger guns at him.

"What a bunch of A-holes." 

~~~

The five of them are taken to the Kyln, High Security Prison. One of the highest security prisons in the galaxy. No matter for Percy. "I guess most of the Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws," Rocket started, "but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers."