Warped Tour and Warped reality

Knives and Pens blasts from my phone and I groggily pick up my phone to turn it off. 

"Time to get up" I say to no one in particular. It's the first day of Warped Tour and I'm going to be photographing some of my most favourite rock bands!!! I turn on the shower and get in letting the warm water wash away all my tiredness and relax my muscles. I take my lavender scented shampoo and lather up my thick red locks. Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides sings out from my speaker and I sing along,

I cannot hide
What's on my mind
I feel it
Burning deep inside
A passion crime
To take what's mine
Let us start
Living for today

Andy's lyrics always put me in a good mood and I dance around while running conditioner through my hair. I accidentally slip and only just manage to catch myself! God, I'm so damn clumsy!! Some people say they find it endearing but it really comes out at most inconvenient times! I'm just glad no one's here to have seen that lol. 

I rub the conditioner into my silky red hair as One Direction 'What makes you beautiful' comes on. I know what you're thinking! One Direction???? That's so lame! Well you're wrong! I think hating one direction is overrated! The scene community seems to hate pop music but I think that's being small minded! I like EVERY genre! (Except country, eww). If they took time to really listen to the lyrics they'd find they aren't really that different from BVB or Sleeping With Sirens! 

Soo ANYWAY I'm singing to 'What makes you beautiful' and now shaving my legs so they'll be soft and smooth, not that anyone else will be touching them but who knows.... I might just meet the man of my dreams at Warped Tour haha a girl can dream...

 I get out of the shower and roughly towel dry my ruby red hair and pick out my outfit.

I consider wearing my BVB shirt but I don't want to seem biased as the photographer... or like another fan girl so I pull on my black distressed 'Normal People Scare Me' shirt. I pair it with my long sleeve fishnet under shirt and ripped black denim short shorts to show off my massive anchor tattoo on my thigh. I got it for my birthday last year, It's in a tattooed on gold frame with the words 'I refuse to sink' underneath it. I throw a studded belt over my shorts and put on my black converse. 

Now for the longest part of my routine! HAIR AND MAKE UP! I clip my hair out of my face and put on a light amount of pale foundation, I don't like caking my face up especially when i'm going to be sweating it all off in the mosh pit any way! I line my eyes with black eyeliner and eyeshadow, messily smudging it to create a smoky eye. I put lip balm on and a nude lipstick to match my skin tone. I like to keep my make up routine simple cause i don't like wasting money on a bunch of cosmetics and I don't want anything holding me back when the wall of death comes in the pit! 

I unclip my hair and begin teasing it up! I used to make my hair as huge as possible, but as i've grown out of my teenage years I kinda like to fly under the radar these days. Having naturally red hair and grey eyes that change colour make me stand out any way, I don't need any extra attention! 

Once I'm done, I grab my matching 'Normal People Scare Me' Tote bag, I LOVE to coordinate my outfits and tote bags are way handier than purses! Especially with all the camera lenses and gear I have to drag around with me. 

I'm one of the offical Warped Tour photographers for this summer so they've given me a hotel room close to the venue for me to stay in. I though they'd give me a normal room but they pimped me out with a HUGE penthouse suite! This year's Warped Tour was in Brooklyn New York so my suite had a whole view of the city and it was to DIE FOR! I take a mirror selfie and post it on my tumblr tagged 'Ready for Warped!'. I only had 25,000 followers on tumblr so not that many, but i was surprised to see my post immediately get 1000 notes. I had just posted it!