Kickstart the ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I LEAPED out of the bed, feeling splooshy in the pantal regions and ran to the bathroom without a word. I immediately jumped in the shower with the water cold, hoping to wash away my sins and figure out some excuse. 

As my ruby red hair stuck to my face with the water, i heard a gentle knock at the door.

"Juney, are you okay lass?" Niall said gently.

"Haha yeah I'm fine!!!!!" I said, unconvincingly. Niall was not convinced.

"No need to be embarrassed Junebug" came Andy's voice, sounding concerned. "everybody has those days, everybody gets that way."

I could feel myself blushing redder than my ruby hair. I knew they were trying to be comforting but i was just MORE embarrassed!!! On my FOURTH DAY OF BEING A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR WARPED TOUR! THE CONCERT OF THE CENTURY!!!!! The only thing that could make this worse was blue flaps, but thankfully my dream took care of that.

I took my ime inthe shower, trying to avoid the SEX GODS in my apartment, but I couldn't stay in here forever getting pruney. I did my breathing exercises and realigned my root chakra to stabilise my energies. I even put some lavender essential oil in my hair - Amber sold it all the time in New Zealand, it always helped soften my vibrations. I sang to myself in the shower to calm down, signing Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crüe - I knew all the words!!!! Amber and I always BLASTED this song on the way to a clubbing nite at Bar 101 in Auckland!!!!!!! But now I had a new appreciation for the Motley, because of the special moment Nikki and I had shared last night. Maybe I got a bit carried away so I quickly got out of the shower.

I left the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me and saw that the boys had picked out the COOLEST outfit for me!!!!!

A distressed denim mini skirt, fingerless fishnet gloves, a black and pink v neck shirt and my favourite black and pink hair bow.

"OMG guys!!!! are you fashion designers or something???? This look is to DIE for!!!"

Both of them blushed hard.

"We just wanted to do you a small favour Juney" Niall said.

"We'll get out of your hair now, give you some privacy and all. See you later for DAY FOUR OF WARPED!!!!" Andy head banged slightly with the devil's horns hand sign up.

I put on my outfit and a natural makeup look for today, even though this morning had been SO EMBARRASSING I was embracing my post nut glow. I grabbed my tote bag full of lenses, got my black coffee and banana (MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER JUNE) and headed out the spinning glass doors, greeted once more by the gorgeous New York city skyline. I took my last warped tour selfie and posted it with the caption "TODAY IS GONNA BE AWESOMESAUCE!!!!" and practically skipped all the way to the venue.

Today the crowd had the best energy, everyone hyping each other up for the EPIC lineup. First up was the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and I got my apparatus ready and began clicking it up. I was soon joined by Niall,

"Where'd Andy go?" I asked. Niall looked at me with a glint in his gorgeous blue orb. "It's a secret" he winked. Fine, keep your secrets then!!!

Next up was a band whose name I recognised..... I couldn't place it!!! It was a two man band up on the stage which was unusual for wapred!

"HELLO WAPRED TOUR!!!!" said the guy. "Hope you're all having an EPIC DAY!!!!!! We are..... NIGHT LUNCH!!!!!!!"

The lead singing guy had a weird plank of wood with strings on it. He started smacking the strings with a drum stick and a huge loud sound started vibrating from it. It was so wild! What WAS THAT INSTRUMENT?