The Angle & the Devil are Raging inside of me

I told the boys I needed to duck out to the bathroom and i'd meet them at the next set - Sleeping with Sirens. But really I just needed time to breathe!

GOD this was so unbelievable. TWO SEX GODS WERE INTERESTED IN ME!

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming "Ow!" I cursed, yep i was definitely in the real world.

I looked in the mirror, my face was bright red matching my ruby locks. But, not nearly as burning hot as the yerning between by legs for the boys icy blues.

I splashed cold water on my face to try quell my lust. But that was just like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound. A bullet for my valentine... 

But which Valentine.... What ifi wanted them both?

Would that even be possible??

Get out of your head June!

YOU and TWO SEX GODS! That's NOT possible!

OR was it?

I mean how could a humble girl like me from the small towns of New Zealand be in this situation????

Speaking of Bullet for my Valentine i needed to photograph them next! I exited the bathroom still flustered and walked right into a rock hard toned body. The smell of cologne and cigarette smoke whispered up my nostrils and i felt hot again. I knew this smell. It was.... Andy Sexx sorry i mean Andy Sixx. Suddenly i was on fire again, face to face with the man i'd just been struggling to get off my dirty mind. 

His slender calloused hands reached out to steady me and he brushed my bootay, oh god.

His other hand caught mine and he looked into my grey turning green eyes as he said

"take your hand in mine"

"It's ours tonight" He was so captivating, he was drawing me in.

"This is a Rebel Love Song
Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die" He was singing softly now, his warm breath tickling my aroused ear canals. Oh my god. He was looking at me with such intensity as he began leaning in, never breaking eye contact. Our eyes were pooling into each others like Jabba the Hutt pulling the twi'lek slave girl over the rancor pit. 

"omg i'm such a nerd... Stop thinking about star wars JUNE OMGG HE'S LEANING IN!!"

"This is a Rebel Love Song" He finished, and now his lips were mere milimetres from mine

My walls were as wet as a dunners flat, my basement positively flooded. 

WAS HE ABOUT TO KISS ME??

Oh god my knees were weak, arms heavy, grahams spaghetti on my sweater already 

JUNE YOU CAN'T BE THINKING ABOUT GRAHAM RIGHT NOW

OR SLIM SHADY 

OR THE DUDE FROM THAT BAND WHO LOOKS LIKE SLIM SHADY

A million thoughts were flooding my mind right now! But Andy was so cool, calm and collected.

His lips so damn close to mine, the smell of Camel crush hot on his breath and flooding my nose holes. 

He looked down at my lips and licked his own, god he was well chap sticked, not a single crack on those gorgeous lips. He looked back up into my now green eyes now stormy with lust and winked.

THEN HE WALKED AWAY

THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST WALKED AWAY

WHERE THE FUCK DID HE THINK HE WAS GOING?