Warm souls and Soul patches

His deep blue oceans stared in my misty clouds which were now turning to a vibrant blue as they often do when i'm deeply aroused. His eyes could burn a hole into mine the intensity was so strong and hot. 

"But Niall.." I began

He brought a slender digit up to my mouth as to shush me and he took off his purity ring 

"One ring to rule them all" He whispered

He put the purity ring over his dingle dangle, somehow it was enveloped in light shining down on it. A golden peen.

"And One to bind them all" He whispered

Then he slid himself down the length of my body, he was making his way to my flower.

He looked up at me, his face hovering right above my mound. 

The hunger in his eyes told me that he was about to make my meat flaps into a sandwhich and take a greedy bite. 

He looked dehydrated, thirsting to deepthroat my soaking clunge.

"I can smell your bowels from here, and i wanna get in them" He said sexily

I was about to come oh my god

"WE ARE BREATHIN' WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPIN' GO

LEAVE US ALONE"

oomg what is this???

"WE ARE BREATHIN' WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPIN' GO

LEAVE US ALONE"

The sound was overwhelming, Niall seemed to be fading away into my ocean of sheets.

No come back!! I yelled

I sat up right in bed with a shock!

A DREAM

IT WAS ALL A FUCKING DREAM

UGHHHH

God I loved this song by BVB but i can't think of a worse time for it to fucking play

I turned off my phone alarm angrily and threw myself into the shower

UGH WHAT THE FUCK

MY OWN DREAM HAD GIVEN ME BLUE FLAPS

I roughly scrubbed shampoo through my red locks, the lavender was not enough to calm me down this morning. I scrubbed my body and got out of the shower, i did not have time to dj one out this morning.

DAY three of warped Tour! Fuck it, let's do it. As dissapointing as it was to start my day like this, i was ready to fucking kill it today. I was Juniper Everleigh, the professional photographer of Warped Tour and I was gonna make this day my BITCH!

I roughly towel dried my hair and began my make-up, i ferociously smeared on black eye shadow and today i said fuck it, i put on red lipstick to match my ruby red hair. 

I chose the most fierce outfit i could find. Cropped leather spiked jacket, fishnet tights,  short shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination, a ripped crop singlet with a bralette underneath and a huge spikey choker. I slipped on my platform creepers and i was ready to go! 

On my way out of the hotel lobby i almost bumped into a weird guy in a hoody, i couldn't really make out any of his features except for his greasy soul patch in the centre of his wide chin. He was wearing sunglasses AND a hoodie inside! So weeiird. This guy had NO sense of style!

I said a quick "sorry" and pushed past him to exit and start my 5 minute walk through brooklyn city to warped tour day 3.

I realised i'd forgotten to take a photo for my tumblr so i quickly snapped a selfie while i was walking captioning it "WARPED DAY 3! Always on the run!" and posted it. With all the boy crazy drama and tight shooting schedules i had had barely any time to check my tumblr feed. I'm sure i probably had gained a whole new amount of followers especially if that bvb photo from the green room had kept spreading around. As much as i appreciate my followers i was kinda hoping today i wouldn't be stopped by any of them. It's like they didnt quite realise that i'm a normal person just like them too, im here to have a good time myself and i deserved some time to indulge in the music especially at the biggest gig of the summer! Don't get me wrong i'm definitely not complaining about having a large following online, it just gets hard some times ya know. But bottom line was that i love them, even if sometimes they send me creepy messages and ask me how big andys cock is.