Deep & Meaningful

I awoke to calloused hands on my left shoulder and uncalloused hands on my right. They were singing me awake, both singing "One Thing" by One D in my air and i was very excited of the prospect of not getting just one D but two tonight! 

"I've tried playin' it cool
But when I'm lookin' at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race"

Andy's deep voice harmonising with Niall's slightly higher one, my heart was beginning to race too!

Both men threw off the blankets and began dancing around, both completely

NAKED!

"So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing, and
You've got that one thing "

A small lamp alluminated their faces and.... With big smirks on their faces they were now pointing at me, but not with their hands... With their now throbbing members stood up at full attention. 

Andys pork sword was at least 8 inches long and large in girth like a big can of fly spray. My mouth salivated at the look of it. It was neatly framed with well trimmed blonde wild pubes, i guess the drapes didn't match the curtains! 

Niall's big lad was almost of equal size, but more of a 16oz cooking oil spray can. The head was like a blooming mushroom, pretty and pink with untrimmed pubes blonde much like his head hair. 

I decided to impress them here and began singing a song from a band i knew they liked but wouldn't expect me to know the words to, 

"He's got a good head on his shoulders" I pointed at Niall

"and he's got a good ass in those jeans!" I pointed at Andy

I jumped straight into the chorus

"We'll be setting with the sun!"
"When the summers had it's run"
"We'll be setting with the sun!" 

I was grooving along while singing it and doing a sexy strip tease along with it! I knew this would blow them out of the park! 

Both men stared at me in aw, 

"That was amazing!!" They both exclaimed. 

"June, I'm incredibly turned on right on, but also i didn't know you could sing" Exclaimed Andy, his custard launcher still at full attention, his single eye and my two made direct eye contact.

"Yeah honestly June, you're incredible!" Agreed Nial

"And a Dartz song no less? You know we love them! I can't think of anything better to incorporate in this moment. I am so turned on!" Said Niall, lust swimming in his eyes

"Yeah I think i'll put them on shuffle while we you know... Woah black betty, Bam bam in the ham" winked Andy, putting on one of the dartz albums.

High at the beach was playing as both boys came crawling towards me. 

I couldn't believe I was about to lock legs and swap gravy with the two hottest men i'd ever seen, AT THE SAME TIME!! 

I couldn't believe niall and andy had set aside their differences to come together as brothers in punarnia for me. I couldn't wait for them to get lost in my wardrobe! They'd definitely have to fight their way through my furr coats first... My womb room was full of cobwebs and i was definitely in need of a womb broom... or two. 

"I'm heading out to the pussea to get some vitamin D" Sang Andy heading towards my shoreline, the waves lapping at his lips. I was frothing from both sets of lips like a raccoon with double rabies. The kind of turned on that comes out of both your vagina lips and mouth on your face lips. 

Niall was gently running his  hands through my ruby red hair, his face mere inches from mine. He began to dot small kisses along my jaw while andy began giving me the blow job of my life. He slurped greedily at the flaps of my fanny, the sensation was really good. "Oh my god June, you're a taste sensation!" He said before finally making his way to my Clint Eastwood. 

"You a bounty hunter?" I said to Andy sexily

"A man's got to do something for a livin' these days" winked Andy, continuing to tongue punch my penis fly trap. 

Niall and I started kissing, he delved his long tongue deep into my throat and the sensations were amazing. I moaned. My moans making my asophogus clench around his tasty mouth eel.

Niall wasn't the only one with a long tongue however as Andy's snaked it's way right up to ovaries. Gently prodding each of my falopian tubes. This was so hot uhh

I could practicallly taste the cigarettes from andy's breath from right here, he was so deep in my front bottom. Glad we weren't in a twin sized mattress right now lol!

I told Niall to sit on my face and i began giving him a blow job. I sucked and blowed on his massive dick, massaging his balls with my forehad. 

"That's really nice June" Said Niall

"Play my dick like a flute, Ms pied piper" He encouraged.

As I blew on his urethra it let out a gentle whistle, i could tell he was being satisfied. 

I felt andy's long slender fingers inside me, his callousses adding a delicious texture as he reached into me like he was trying to get to the last pringle.

"That's right baby, i'm ribbed for pleasure" Andy smirked with a mouth full of my sea foam. As he spoke his own juices splattered on me. I usually hate when people speak with their mouth full but for Andy i could make an exception. 

Niall was picking up in speed on top of my head, his pubes scratching deliciously on my skin. THe mixture of pain and pleasure was too good, I could feel myself getting close. 

"Are you ready for me June asked Andy?

I nodded, and i felt his sword opening the gates of Mordor. He started thrusting, playing peek a boo with his vein cane in my flesh pipe while i pressure washed Nialls' quiver bone. 

Niall looked into my stormy eyes, now a beautiful shade of purple (they did that when i was about to come). He looked almost shocked at how beautiful the colour of them was but he was almost distracted by his own release. I could feel Andy coming close too, his wand quivering in my chamber of secrets. 

"RELEASE THE RIVER" grunted Andy as we all simultaneously came.

I yelled out and sat up, my legs still trembling like Grahams turkey neck (soz graham). I could feel a puddle surrounding my puusay but when i looked at my surroundings the boys were on either side of me looking worried!

"Omg June was that a nightmare? Are you okay?" Asked Niall with worry

"Orrrr June, was that a particularly exciting SEx dream?" Asked Andy smirking,

UHHHHH 

OMG WHAT DO I SAY

AHH