It's gotta be you, Only You

"It's gotta be you, Only you

It's gotta be you, Only you"

My phone sang out vibrating with my alarm song - Gotta Be You by One Direction. Yes I had alternating songs for my alarms, because listening to the same song every morning gets old and I don't want ANY bad associations with my favourite bands!!!

I got up and threw myself into the shower. I let the shower water be cold to begin because i needed the wake up! Then turned it warm and started lathering up my body. Flashes to last night hit me hard! Andy's icy blue eyes staring deep into my soul, sizing me up and his sexy sexy smirk. My hands slid down my body and to my growing warmth, my fingers began to circle my clit like a skilled DJ 'wikky wikky' my vagina was a record and baby i was scratching it. I imagined my fingers belonged to Andy, his long slender digits working me just the right amount. I was envoloped by his memory, his hard edge but soft soul and it was working wonders. Suddenly Nialls soft blue eyes came into frame, his kind smile and warm presence made me feel so warm and i kept going. It's not that i'd never thought of andy or Niall while pleasuring myself but now that id met them IRL it was so much more intense! My mind put them both infront of my on a platter and that thought was too much for me to handle. I came. 

I finished up my shower, trying to wash off my sinful thoughts. It would do me no good to be having filthy thoughts while trying to be a professional at the tour. Once i was done, i got out of the shower and roughly towel dried my hair and body. 

Time for today's outfit! I threw on a my long sleeve fishnet under shirt and put a ripped skull dress over the top. I tied up my knee high black and white converse and clipped my hair back to begin my short makeup routine. 

(Outfit pic for reference)

Today I did a light covering of pale foundation and green smudgy eyeshadow to match my silky red hair. I put on a thick wing of eyeliner, lip balm and nude lipstick. I straightened out my hair and teased it up. I hair sprayed it to keep it in place and i was ready. I took a mirror selfie and posted it to Tumblr with the caption "Warped Day 2 Let's GO!".

My last post on Tumblr had gotten over 10,000 notes in just a day! Which was awesome. I'd also gained an extra 2,000 followers! That was A LOT for just one day! The tags had definitely helped too. I looked down my tumblr feed and saw a photo of BVB  in the green room playing darts, they looked as fun in the photo as they are in person!! BUT WAIT.... I looked at each member in the photo until i came across a girl with grey eyes and red hair... WAS THAT ME??? OMG! BVB tumblr fan pages were posting and re posting this photo AND I WAS IN IT! AHH the one i was looking at had over 50,000 notes! That explains all the new followers!! They'd somehow tracked down my tumbr! I looked at my ask box and i had 500 ASKS IN MY ASK BOX OMG.

I had gotten ready early so i sat down to read through them. 

"Are you a groupie?"

"How big is Andy's COCK?"

"OMG, you're SOOOOO lucky!!!! How can i get in the green room tomorrow??"

I smiled to myself. I was lucky. I guess Niall didn't want to appear in the photos because his fanbase might be weirded out by him hanging with the BVB boys, it was like our secret. 

I put my headfones in, I decided to check out the band that BVB were listening too, Dartz. I looked at their fb page, the lead singer kinda looked like slim shady but with more respect for women, he was alg in my books. 

I walked through the brooklyn streets once again with '40 riddiford street' blasting. The song was about shitty moldy flats, which i couldn't relate to living in America but Amber was always complaining about mushrooms growing in her carpets in Dunedin. Sounded gross! SO glad to be in America instead of there, i heard the students burn couches down in dunedin or 'dunnerz' as Amber is always calling it. Sounds a bit uncivilased to me, yeah here in america we had frat parties with keg stands and stuff but we didn't burn couches...