The Love and War our Third eyes Saw

Andy ROARED, his voice was so gritty and used to screaming so when he did it was terrifying. Niall stood behind him, holding onto a green penknife like it was his peepee quivering in a cold shower.

"NIKKI FUCKING SIXX!!!!! YOU KIDNAPPED OUR JUNE BUG AND FOR THAT YOU MUST PAY!!!!!!!!"

"YEAH!" niall said, clearly not able to pull the same volume from his belly button.

Andy was RAGE, lunging at Nikki and they tumbled across the floor, fighting. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE LAID A FINGER ON HER OR I WILL STOMP YOU SO HARD YOULL FEEL LIKE YOU ENDED UP ON THE WRONG END OF THE MOSH PIT"

Niall rushed to my side, crouching down beside me. I was too stunned to speak for a moment. Nikki and Andy grunting in the background.

"Are you okay June?" He was so sweet, real concern sparkling in his dreamy orbs. His hand was so warm on my shoulder as he comforted me. I almost melted in between his fingers, fingers that not long ago had teased at my stiffened nubs in my dreams that were so wet that my mattress was probably mouldy by now. He eveloped me in a big hug, nuzzling his neck into mind and sniffing hard, i could feel his nostils on the sensitive skin underneath my jaw. I shuttered, my holes clenching.

 Suddenly, the sounds of the fight brought me back to my senses. I coulnd't believe the way that these men distracted my fleshly bits, like my princess parts were the hands of a compass that pointed towards sexy.

"What the fuck i'm fine, we need to break up this fucking fight, they need to kiss and make up right away!" I said, not sure what i was saying until i had said it, but when I had the thought suddenly made me a lil gloopy. Even more gloopy i guess. Andy.... kissing... mmmmmmmmmmmm

I rushed up to them tumbling around on the floor.

"Stand up guys, this fight is over! DING DING DING!" I yelled, grabbing at Andy's leather jacket, suddenly feeling his energies replace Niall's as I touched his rock hard guns. he was like a stiff drink, or a vibrator with a hyperdrive setting, jolting me and drunkening me all at once. 

When he felt my energies coursing through him he slowly softened, looking up at me with his icy orbs, they were melting too, like he had... were those TEARS in Andy's eyes? He must have been really worried.

"What's going on??" he confusedly asked.

"Nikki and I meditated togehter guys. He's back in alignment. I think you can release him."

Andy and Nikki slowly stood up, dusting themselves off like the dust on Nikki's diaries, melting away to open up their vulnerabilities but in like a mellow kind of way.

"I'm still angry. What, is he just gonna let you go now??? I don't believe it, he hasnt got what he wants out of me yet."

"Whoa dude, I have mellowed out the knots in the energy flow between my chakras that caused me to shit on you like that. I'm still not over it, but I think I can forgive you now."

"Forgive ME??????" Andy yelled, his vibrations ramping up again. He was like an animal, I noticed his beautiful smart clothes and gelled hair that now seemed to be standing up on end like he was an angry wolf ready to pounce. "YOU'RE the one thar should be beginng for forgiveness, and WERE not over your KIDDNAPPING our... our... FRIEND!!!!" andy yelled. i got goosebumps... he didn't know what to call me!

"Look guys. I think there's only one way to make it right." I made my way over to nikki's sound system, grabbed my phone off the table, and plugged it in. I scrtolled through my playlists to find the perfect song. All the guys looked at me disbelieving, their eyes wide like they couldn't believe what i was doing. Finall, i found the perfect tune. Fallen Angels by BVB started blasting through Nikki's speakers.