- Chapter 11 -

Make sure to read the new character description at the end ;)

New addition... Hope you like it.

The name is whos POV it is.

♬♫♪♩

She is driving me crazy! And I hate that I had to hurt her in order to do what I have to.

- 4 days before -

"HEY GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I screamed at him, he had just shot someone outsides Tiff's house. This must be him.

"Hey hey hey, I am here for you not her I'm not here to hurt anyone." He looked down to the bleeding couple, "Anymore."

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked, my fists were clenched so hard I could've pierced my skin with my nails.

"Brad Carter... more like Brad Jackson." I raised my eyebrow at his statement, "You can't really believe that good for nothing mayor is your father." I stopped for a second. How the fuck does he know that?

"I know your birth father."

So do I dickhead, I did a search a year ago.. "Really? And your telling me why?"

"Because he's on his death bed, he needs you to do fufill his last wish." I scoffed at his comment.

"He said if you don't then next time I will be coming for her." he pointed up to her window with his gun. That son of a bitch.

- Present -

So I left, posted a picture with some random girl and was a prick to her. I want her back so bad and she was never even mine. Her lips, he breasts, her ass oh my god her ass.

"Brad." Jai threw a ball at me which I caught.

"What." I made to seem as if I did not want an answer.

"Are you still thinking of her?" He smiled, they all witnessed what happened at the club.

"I fucked it up."

"You could get that back. You haven't fucked it completely." He reasoned. I took in what he was saying and decided to test the waters.

Tiff <3

You: Hey.

Tiff <3: Fuck off.

You: You still replied.

Tiff <3: Would've you have stopped texting?

You: Probably not.

You: Meet me at the milkshake house, and yes if you say no I will come get you.

Tiff <3: read at 12:30 p.m

If I don't try, I'll never get her back even as a friend. But I will have to come clean.