- Chapter 21 -

WARNING - TWO HANDS AT ALL TIMESThis chapter is basically only posted for the smut so

This chapter is basically only posted for the smut so...

We came back home with six bags of clothing, five bags of toys and three bags for her bedroom. They both looks so happy and although it took two hours i'd do anything to see that, I know my life isn't suitable. I will do whatever I can to have a peaceful life with them I just... I can't leave. Not right now.

But I will.

"Hey babe." The pet name made me smile and look up from my phone, Tiff was sat there on the opposit end of our bed wearing one of my shirts, her sexy legs on show while her beautiful face smiled at me. "Want to check me out anymore?" Her bottom lip rolled into her mouth and I pulled her over to straddle my waist.

She giggled beautifully and I started kissing her face all over earning more giggles, I kissed her lips more passionately and she returned it forcefully. I smiled as she tried to take dominance before grabbing her ass causing her to gasp, allowing me to take over. She began rolling her hips against my dick as it painfully hardened.

I began kissing her neck as she began grinding against me faster, as soon as I kissed her neck she began letting out breathy moans. She began pulling on the hem of my shirt, I lifted it off and she latched her lips onto my neck, sucking and biting as my hands held tightly onto her hips grinding her further onto my dick.

I began trailing up her sides lifting her shirt, she lifted her arms and I swiftly took it off. I admired her body underneath, "Your beautiful." I whispered as a light blush crossed over her face, I began sucking on one of her nipples while fondelling the other with my hand, I bit it slightly getting a louder moan as her hands gripped my hair.

I flipped us over so she was underneath me and I began kissing down her body, down her cleavage, her stomach and back up to her neck, then her jaw. "Brad, please." She said out of breath. I moved her underwear aside and slid in a finger, she gasped and moaned as quietly as she could as I pumped it in and out.

"Hmm?" I teased, she glared at me and I thrusted in a second finger as her moans got louder, "What do you want baby?".

"Fuck me! Please." She moaned out and I kissed her roughly, her hands gripped my hair tighter causing me to groan. I pulled down the rest of the material covering her, before I took off my jeans I was wearing. "Don't worry, I trust your pull out game." She laughed before winking at me to which I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to go gentle?" I asked her lining myself at her pussy.