- Chapter 2 -

!! WARNING - SEXY SCENE / ALCOHOL AND DRUGS !!

Hi everyone! Thank you for trying out my new book! It means the world.

'Do what you want, be who you want, but don't change who you are.'

♬♫♪♩

Waking up at my aunt's is always interesting. One day you wake up to blueberry pancakes the other you wake up to a man leaving still adjusting his clothes. It is hilariously embrassing for us all but Katie was loving it.

All day Katie was non-stop talking about Tyler, whereas I was non-stop about how much I hated him. Which I did.

Flashback

"Come on please Tiff." His deperate face was making me want to throw my shoe at it.

"Don't call me Tiff I am not bailing him out." I crossed my arms as Katie sat there annoyed at our arguing. Why on earth would I bail out someone I hate?

"Guys can you stop?" I looked at Katie who seemed upset. I always put Katie first on everything but I wish she could put herself first. I do anything for her so I guess I have to.

After 3 hours of arguing I wrote him a check to bail out Devon. Prick.

Flashback over

"He has changed since you last saw him." I rolled my eyes remembering she said that last time too.

"Katie I will never like him." I gave her a fake smile and proceeded to get ready.

"Well I will never like Brad." I turned around shocked at what she said. I laughed slightly before putting my top over my head.

"Difference is were barely even friends, you and Tylor are together." I corrected her with a smug look on my face, she rolled her eyes before finishing her makeup. She was wearing a blue boob tube with black jeans, and her hair up in a messy bun. I was wearing a white shirt tucked into my black skin tight jeans, with a few buttons undone. I wore a belt to piece it together and let my hair flow in its nautral straight state.

 I wore a belt to piece it together and let my hair flow in its nautral straight state

"We both look stunning." Katie flipped her hair in the mirror and we proceeded to the car, Patrick of course did not have to drive us everywhere but he insisted on doing so, everyday.

And with that we were driving to the shopping centre in the middle of this small town, which to my surprise the mall was large. Katie squealed with anticipation and exited the car before it had a chance to full stop.

"Your a shop aholic." I stated shaking my head. She scoffed before skipping towards the shops.

♬♫♪♩

"Today was successful." I sat down at the food court with my five bags in hand, two from Primark, two from Victoria Secret and another from Sephora. Katie had way more bags than me but yet some how carried them all effortlessy.