- Chapter 17 -

"No Chris Hemsworth is the sexiest beast alive

"No Chris Hemsworth is the sexiest beast alive." I cringed at Katie's choice of words, Lexi began shaking her head in disagreement.

"Now Zendaya. She could get me anytime of the day!" She made a fanning motion with her hands and wiped invisible sweat from her forehead.

"Now Chris Pratt"-

Brad knocked on the door clearing his throat as I was talking, he had a playful smirk on his face as he was looking at me. Using his index finger he signalled for me to come over to him, I smiled innocently and turned away from him facing the girls with a terrified look on my face.

Turning back to him I smiled once again and followed him - he was in a pair of black jeans and a white 'Ralph Lauren' polo shirt. He looked well put together even with his bed hair.

"What's up?" I asked as he was still walking without telling me anything, he had his hand on the lower part of my back guiding me to my room.

"Dress code is smart casual, but everyone there will be in elegant dresses." He rolled his eyes as he thought, "Not saying you have to wear an elegant dress you can go in jeans for all I care but just so you know." He smiled patting me on my head.

"What's this for?" I laughed nervously looking around the room for a non existent answer, he took a deep breath and paused for a moment, my anxiety is through the roof.

What if he's planning to secretly kidnap me?

You'd probably be into that stupid whore.

Touché.

"My father... he wants to meet you." He looked at me as if he was scared I would disintegrate, "You can say no, I assure you there is no form of danger going especially since i'd be by your side the whole time, and it's no business just casual." He began waffling about everything there but I only had one question on my mind.

I grabbed his hand in mine bringing it up to my face, I placed it on my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do you want me to meet your father Brad?" I asked stroking the back of his head, I did struggle to get up to his height as I was on my tip toes.

How do ballerinas do this?

"I do, but I'm worried something could happen." He admitted and I hugged him tighter.

"Anything could happen to me any day, I mean something could happen even when your not here. Being with you makes me safer but doesn't mean because it can be dangerous it will happen." I reassured him and he hummed playing with my hair.

"Guys we're going to the mall!" Lexi shouted from down the hall, we both laughed and shouted "Okay!" simultaneously.

Brads phone rang and he groaned, I smiled unwrapping myself from him and began to search for things to wear.

While Brad was on the phone I could hear it was getting heated, he was stressed. What I was about to do could make him hate me or love me either one.