- Chapter 9 -

As I said their will be a large time jump. Please keep that in mind.

WARNING - STEAMY SCENE

♬♫♪♩

Brad's POV

I'm pissed. No. Pissed isn't the word.

Frustrated? Yes.

Tiffany Parker went from someone I couldn't give a shit about to a girl I'd die for in about a month and a bit. I know 'to die for' is extreme and I also think that but... I did jump in front of her when someone was trying to stab me.

What is wrong with me?

Her captivating blue eyes, her pale skin with her black hair contrasting against it, her curvy body in all the right places and the slight belly fat for me to grab on to when I feel like it. Her long legs looking sexy in heels, scratch that all of her looks sexy.

I would love to fuck her with those heels on.

I'm not even going to tell myself to stop.

More fantasies of Tiffany perked into my mind as I subconsciously felt myself reaching lower down, slightly sliding my shorts over my thighs as I stayed laying on the bed flooding my thoughts of her.

My hand began stroking me up and down as I imagined it was her doing it, my breaths became short thinking of how I would fuck her till she cried. How she would scream my name so loud so that everyone knew she was mine.

I quickened the pace of my hand as my head pushed back into the pillows slightly, I felt the muscles in my body tense before relaxing as I felt my cum on my hand, I tried to regain my composure as quickly as possible as I heard footsteps walking down the hallway.

Shoving my clean boxers on I wiped my hand with the towel next to me, will have to go to the bathroom to clean up in a bit.

"Hey." She opened the door unannounced skipping into my room. Tiff stopped slightly looking at me in my boxers, her gaze running over my body as I felt myself heating up.

"Hey." I repeated back to her, I sat down on my bed as she came over to me. I expected her to sit down next to me but instead she climbed onto the bed and sat down straddling me, Tiff grabbed my face pulling me into a heated kiss to which caught me off guard.

My hands instantly flew to her waist pulling her down onto my hips harder, she gasped a little sending me crazy as we both deepened the kiss. I then realised she had only an oversized shirt, which i think was mine, and no shorts.

My hand travelled towards her ass to which I felt the lace of her thong, I smirked as I began grinding our hips together while I knew she felt everything. She moaned slightly into the kiss before she began struggling to think to which I took the opportunity.

I kissed her neck leaving open mouthed kisses along her jawline, her rapid breaths pushing her chest into mine as she clung to my hair. The sexual tension in this room was indescribable.

My hand moved from her waist as I bunched up her shirt around the hips showing her barely covered cunt for me to see, only me.

I captured her lips once again while I traced my fingers along the thin straps of her underwear, I slowed down the kiss as I felt her moving more to get friction.

"Stop it."

She stopped almost immediately before I kissed her again hearing her whimpers, "You want this?" I asked against her lips.

She nodded her head before I slapped her arse hard earning a squeal. "Words."

"Yes please." she begged. I smiled kissing her neck up to her ear.