- Chapter 16 -

I unpacked my bag that night - call me crazy for forgiving him but I could never understand what he has been through

After last night he seems better, I did end up falling asleep in his bed to which leads us to now.

"Brad. I need to pee please!" I whisper shouted, his large arm was snaked around my waist and any time i tried to move out his grip he would tighten his hold and smile. He was awake and alert and thought it would be fun.

"Tiff. I want to sleep." He retorted with a small laugh, his breath was fanning on my neck and I was trying all I could to not become a horny mother fucker.

"How about you kiss me then I'll let you go." I stopped at his words, I shuffled around and looked at his beautiful face - even when just waking up he still looked remarkable.

His hair messy from being asleep, his eyes half closed but focused on me but... when aren't they focused on me when i'm around.

I wanted to make sure he was being serious, that's embarrassing otherwise but without further hesitation I leaned in gently placing my lips on his.

I go to pull away and he places his hand onto the back of my head deepening the kiss, I follow and melt into his kiss. It was passionate for the first thing in the morning.

He pulled away and looked at me with a cheeky grin, he kissed the top of my nose and released me from his hold - I smiled as he turned away from me thinking of the kiss we shared.

"You can get round two later if you want, but don't you need to pee?" My eyes widened as he spoke and I scrambled out of the bed remembering my screening bladder, luckily his bathroom was located in his room through a door to my right.

There was feminine products and a spare pink toothbrush in contrast to his blue, did he have other women here that often?

He crept up behind me, his arms folded and leaning on the wall - he started me as I looked into the mirror. Regaining my composure and pushing thoughts further back into my mind I turned to face him.

"You can't stand there while I pee." I stated matching his posture folding my arms.

"There for you, I didn't exactly know what to by in terms of your time of the month so I bought... well I bought all of them." He scratched his neck embarrassed and I stared at him in awe. This is the man I am currently falling helplessly for.

"Thank you Brad, that's really sweet." I nodded before ushering him out the bathroom so I could release my pee.

Walking out the bathroom I realised I was in a tank top and shorts, I decided to do the only thing I could and you would too!