- Chapter 3 -

As some of you may know I unpublished Life of Elizabeth McKay. It was not up to standard in my opinion unfortunately. However, I hope you enjoy this book as it had been my main focus for a while.

"It isss what it issss"

♬♫♪♩

Tiffany's POV

"Mayor Carter! Why are you at the Parker residence?" One reporters pushes past the flashing cameras pointed at them as they walked away from our house. I stood at the door watching as they jumped back into their BMW hurrying off our road.

Once the attention was gone from the mayor is was fixated on to me, as soon as their feet began shuffling towards me I slammed the door shut turning around to see Katie and Aunt Mya looking at me.

"Why him?" Aunt Mya looked slightly dissapointed, frankly I was dissapointed. I had let go that much I kissed a man last night on pure attraction, no feelings at all. I played with my fingers taking a deep breath, thinking of an answer.

"I don't know, he is attractive and It was on an impulse." I looked down at my feet until I was startled at the feeling of two bodies caging me in with their arms. I looked up and Katie and Mya were hugging me. "What's this for?" I laughed slightly wrapping my arms around them.

"If he is a dickhead you tell me, I have a baseball bat in my bedroom." I laughed at Mya's honesty and Katie hummed in agreement.

"Yeah, and I have skills in using a knife to chop his di-" Everyone began laughing before Katie could finish her sentence as we were all still hugging. I am going to miss Mya when we leave.

"Let's go get food." I stepped back with a large smile on my face as it has been a while since we had all gone out. Getting my phone out I realised it was only 12:30 p.m, perfect time for some lunch.

"Yes! We can go to Jackie's Cafe, you use to love it there." I smiled as I did remember Jackie. She was my mothers best friend, I haven't seen her in years. My smile slightly dropped as I realised Jackie may blame me for that day. "Or we can go somewhere else?" Mya added noticing my reaction.

"No, I have to do it some day." I shook my head and smiled, Katie ran upstairs shouting that she was using the bathroom first, not realising their was two in the house and Mya had already showered today. We giggled at her stupidity and began to get ready.

♬♫♪♩

Before stepping into the shower I connected my phone to the speaker playing my favourite playlist ever.

The Weekend - Funk Wav Remix (SZA, Calvin Harris, Funk Wav), We don't give A (Nao), Body (Sinead Harnett), Love (Keyshia Cole); where my four favourite songs on the playlist to which I sung my heart out too. I washed myself in a mango body wash which intoxicated the whole bathroom. It was a beautiful smell.

I also shaved my legs, armpits, and vaginal area as it is always more comfortable to me, and I wanted to wear a skirt today. It felt so good to be smooth and I thought about how it would feel on my bedsheets.

"Tiff! Come onnn." Katie dragged out the 'on' hurrying me out the shower. She was honestly so impatient. I dried myself off in the bathroom, applying moisturiser for sensitive skin. I have always had a skin condition from when I was younger, menaing I could not use scented moisturisers and my skin became very dry.