Chiffon

"Perhaps they were right putting love in books... Perhaps it could not live anywhere else."
-William Faulkner

-Tina Has Good News For Lorenzo-

Lorenzo Lestrange didn't like anything, he always felt bored with everything around him.

The only times when he didn't feel annoyed with everything was when he was with his wife Libitina Lestrange.

She's the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up and the last thing he thinks about before he falls asleep, when he was marked as a Deatheater and felt his life getting ruined and everything falling apart, he kept going for her.

She completes him, his life without her would be full of darkness.

He was visiting Sirius who floo called him telling him that he's bored and that no one else is free to stay with him, so they went to chat together while drinking some fire whiskey a let's just say Lorenzo is now back home with a headache because of Sirius's non stop talking!

He got inside of the Manor and everything was silent, he hoped his father didn't decide to prank his uncle again because Rodolphus swore to kill him if he did it again.

That was the time when Rabastan decided to wake up his brother by throwing ice cold water on him, Rodolphus chased him the whole manor hexing him and shouting, that's until an angry Mara woke up shouting at them that they woke her up, so his uncle spent the whole day apologizing to his precious daughter for disturbing her sleep.

He chuckled as he remembered that day and went upstairs to look for his wife.

Oh, Merlin help them, his wife and his aunt sitting together whispering to themselves and laughing, that's not good at all they must be planning someone else's death.

"Nephew come here." His aunt told him smirking widely as Tina was watching amused.

"Yes aunt Bella ?" He said sitting and looking at her hoping she doesn't tell him he needs to go shopping with her again, that was a nightmare.

"Your wife want to tell you something!" She cackled standing up and running downstairs as Tina screamed at her "TRIXIE!"

"What's going on ?" He asked Tina laughing

"I literally told her a secret and she's going to tell the whole house!" Tina chuckled

"A secret?" He asked confused

"Yes, there's good news.. well I hope it's good for you." She said now looking a bit worried but still happiness can clearly be seen on her face.

"Well, tell me." He told her

"You're going to be a father!" She said excitedly and he stared at her not comprehending what she said.

"What?" He asked

She groaned "Enzo are you dumb?"

"No?" He said

"Merlin! I'm pregnant!" She screamed at him that they were sure people heard them from downstairs.

Suddenly Lorenzo understood what she's saying and jumped taking her in his arms and twirling her around in the air.

"Alright put me down!" She laughed.

"I can't believe we're becoming parents!" He said smiling at her

"I'm glad you're happy." She said

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked holding her face in his hands and kissing her forehead.

"I don't know." She chuckled "I guess I just worried for nothing."

"I love you Tina, I'm the luckiest person alive because you're mine forever." He told her and they leaned into each other.

"Sorry to cut the romantic moment, we heard screaming." Theo said smirking and they groaned at him.

"Yeah, now what's going on?" Mara asked confused.