Howlite

-Bellatrix learning she's pregnant-

"Bella ! Are you seriously throwing up again!" Rabastan exclaimed as he saw her crouched over.

"You don't look well Bella, maybe we should see a healer?" Lilith asked her as she held her hair for her.

"Maybe it's because of me using too much dark magic, my magic has been unstable for a while." Bellatrix muttered not liking the idea of walking into st Mungos for a healer, she is Bellatrix Lestrange for Salazars sake a cold won't kill her.

"Rodolphus is returning tonight and if he found out we left you sick with no healer he'll murder us, well maybe not Lilith he has quite the soft spot for her and he calls her his sister." Rabastan chuckled and Bella and Lilith smiled.

"Come on Bella let's go to a healer." Lilith tried to convince her.

"I don't trust them." Bellatrix grumbled.

"You know Dorcas Meadows? She was at hogwarts with us, she's a healer and a good one." Lilith told her with a raised brow.

"A Hufflepuff, half blood?" Sneered bellatrix and Rabastan left with a groan knowing that his sister in law won't like this but Lilith is too stubborn.

"Yes bellatrix." Lilith said with a raised brow. "I trust her,she's my healer and no one has to know you talked to a halfblood that only if you want someone trustworthy." Lilith said with a raised brow.

"Narcissa studied to become a healer." Bellatrix argued.

"Cissy is pregnant she can't preform much magic." Lilith reminded her.

Bellatrix sighed knowing that she can't get herself out of this and she found herself being apparated in st Mungos.

"Lady Lestrange,Madame Lestrange." A healer said shaking a bit as he saw a well known Deatheater in this war and a wife of a dangerous one.

"We are looking for healer meadows." Lilith said and the healer  asked them follow him till they reached the beautiful witch Dorcas Meadows and Lilith hugged her as Bella glared a bit.

"Would you check on bellatrix,please?" Lilith asked motioning for Bella to lay on the bed as they locked the doors not wanting anyone to come in.

"Black." Dorcas muttered greeting her and bellatrix nodded at her.

"It's lady Lestrange to you." She grumbled as she sat on the bed and Lilith rolled her eyes fondly.

Bellatrix seemed to get impatient as Dorcas scanned her.

"Well." Dorcas said gaining her attention, she didn't know how bellatrix might take this news, they knew from Sirius that a child would do bellatrix well and would help her keep her sanity but would bellatrix do a child well or would she corrupt the kid's life.

"Lady lestrange congratulations it seems you are carrying a child." Dorcas said with a small smile as Lilith had her eyes wide and mouth open.

Bellatrix didn't know how to react, she didn't know what to say or do, she always believed that she couldn't have a child and it saddened her terribly and she thought about this constantly but now this healer is telling her she's pregnant, she heard Lilith ask Dorcas to preform the charm again and Dorcas confirmed her pregnancy one more time.

Salazar, she could hug this half-blood witch at the moment for delivering this news to her.

Bellatrix felt warm inside, it still felt like a dream to her, she was afraid that if she spoke or moved she'd wake up ,this feeling was so unlike her, she couldn't be happier.

She didn't even notice Lilith wiping her tears, Merlin was she crying? Blacks don't cry!

But maybe she'd allow herself this time to feel something, Salazar is she bringing a child in the middle of a war!
She continued to walk outside with Lilith and a voice cut her thoughts and she hid to watch not wanting to scare a little girl as everyone knew who she was and what she had done.

"Daddy!" A girl with pink hair ran towards her father pointing to him at a chocolate shop.

"Is that..?" Lilith whispered and bellatrix felt her breathe hitch.

Her niece Nymphadora.
The last time she saw her she was a baby and she saw her with Narcissa as they both snuck to the garden of Tonks residence so long ago.

As Nymphadora and her father disappeared into the shop bellatrix and Lilith returned home not before Lilith hugged bellatrix tightly telling her how she's certain she'll be the best mother and expressing her happiness for her.

Bellatrix sits on her bed with such a huge smile on her face, she's certain it's going to hurt, she feels like screaming to the whole entire world about this pregnancy. She wants to tell Narcissa and Nyx right now, she wants to surprise Regulus she even wants to go tell Andromeda and Sirius.

"Bella darling, are you smiling that much because you know I'm returning tonight?" Rodolphus teased her as he entered the room.

As soon as she heard his voice she jumped and ran to hug him.

"Woah, I didn't expect that." He knows Bella loves him but he is also aware she won't show it like this because that's how she is as a result of her childhood.

"YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT!" Bellatrix screamed and he stared with wide eyes.

Before he could say anything she screamed one more time at him.

"IM PREGNANT!" She cackled loudly and his jaw dropped, he won't even ask her if she's serious he know bellatrix would never joke about this subject.

In a second he smiled widely and twirled her in the air as they both laughed loudly forgetting for a moment who they were and their role in the war surrounding them.

"Bella, I'm the happiest at this moment." He told her sincerely and she kissed him.

They knew they will have to talk in a serious manner later and figure out what this means for them and for the dark lord and how this is going to affect their cause and beliefs but if they are certain of one thing now it's that they will try to do their best to benefit this baby and make sure everything is safe.