Agate

-Narcissa And Lucius Discovering A Secret-

The dust blew in her face as she took the wooden box from under her bed, with the black family motto 'Toujours Pur' engraved on it  and under it the Malfoy family motto 'Sanctimonia Vincet Semper' meaning purity will always conquer.

She thought about cleaning her stuff that she had put in this box, she knew it would be filled with pictures, jewlery and dresses.

She opened the box slowly, waving her hand to clean the dust wandlessly. Taking in her hands the fabrics at the front, feeling the softness of them.

"What are you doing Cissy?" Lucius asked her softly as he came into the room, his voice made her feel just like how those soft fabrics were on her skin, comfortable and happy.

"Looking through mine and mother's stuff that I took." She told him with a smile.

"That's a beautiful braclet." He said pointing at a sapphire bracelet that shone under the light.

But she wasn't focused on the braclet, her eyes were wide as she looked at a picture.

Her mother kissing someone who looked quite familiar and under the photo there was something written.

'Druella Rosier and Abraxas Malfoy having the time of their lives taken by Walburga Black.'

"Merlin, Lucius look!" She exclaimed and Lucius turned to her his eyes reflecting the same shock she's feeling.

"My mother looks so carefree with your father, I never saw her like that and were they together?" She asked confused and he closed his eyes.

"I knew father loved someone else but I didn't imagine it to be your mother." Lucius admitted.

"Look that's another one of them dancing in he common room." She pointed at the moving photo with Abraxas twirling Druella as she laughed.

"She never danced with my father unless it was a must at an event." Narcissa muttered knowing her father wasn't someone you'd want to dance with anyway.

"I find it disturbing actually." He grumbled putting the photos back into the box and at her questioning glance he elaborated. "We could have been siblings If this continued narcissa!"

"Lucius!" She chuckled at his revolted expression.

"I can't believe this laughing kind looking girl is the same woman who cut Bella's hair in anger, burned my divination books and watched father hit Andromeda without doing something." Narcissa whispered as he hugged her.

"She does look kinder and full of life here, marriage changed her dear." Lucius told her not believing he just used the word kind to describe Druella Black.