Lapis Lazuli

-Narcissa Helping Andromeda Sneak In The Manor-

If her father knew what she's doing now, even Lucius and Rodolphus wouldn't be able to get her out of his hands.

What was she thinking when she agreed on this? She knows she couldn't fully abandon her sister if she needed her but a part of her also hoped that maybe this way Andromeda could change her mind about running away and they could convince their father to allow her back into the family.

Tiptoeing as she walks down the stairs opening the manor doors for her sister who came in looking panicked afraid someone else might see her.

"Andy." Narcissa breathed as she saw her sister after multiple months.

"Cissy, the wards won't alert him right?" Andromeda asked before she comes in.

"I lied and asked Bellatrix to adjust them because I might sneak Lucius in." Narcissa said and Andromeda facepalmed at her sister, Lucius is with Bellatrix at a meeting and that means Bella knew Andromeda was coming but she didn't say anything.

"Alright." Andromeda mumbled coming in, not knowing what else to say to her sister.

"Andy, maybe you could change your mind?" Narcissa asked hopefully wanting her sister back.

"He makes me happy cissy unlike this house and life." Andromeda said and noticed her mistake when she saw the hurt expression on her sister's face.

"Cissy—

"It's fine take what you want." Narcissa said in a dismissing tone as she opened Andromeda's locked room.

She watched her sister gather family photos, jewelry and money putting them in her purse.

Narcissa wished things were different, she hoped nothing would go worse.

"I sent you a letter with Lucius when I saw him in diagon alley." Andromeda whispered to her as they got out of the room.

"I got it, he gave it to me and I threw it." Narcissa admitted. "Lucius wasn't happy that I would talk to you but I won't stop I promise Andromeda I'll talk to you just behind his back."

They went downstairs reaching the door and opening it as Andromeda hugged her sister.

"Take care of yourself Cissy and know my door is always open for you if you wish to leave too."