Amethyst

'Once you touch that darkness,it never goes away.'
-Dean Winchester

-Canon-
-Drastoria-

"Why are you not going out tonight with us?" Theo asked Draco for the hundredth time wishing for a different answer.

"I'm busy." He lied, but then he thought that he is busy, but not in the way Theo is understanding.

He's busy taking his breath, busy calming his thoughts about Astoria, busy trying to convince himself he's okay when he isn't and busy trying to look strong for his son.

"Draco, you need to leave this lavish office of yours and come party with us." Theo whined again.

"Go bother Pansy, Theo!" Draco exclaimed to him wanting to be left alone.

Theo knew what's wrong with him, he couldn't fully understand him but he couldn't imagine losing Pansy either.

If he lost Pansy his world would stop and that's exactly what's happening with Draco and he wishes to help him.

He sighed stepping closer to draco and putting a hand on his shoulder to gain his attention. "It's been three years, and you still haven't been the same since Astoria died."

"I don't think I will ever be the same." Draco admitted.

They promised to be each other's forever and he was hers but she wasn't his.

"She was my everything, Theo and now that she's gone I'm lost."

"This engagement party is the best really, I love it draco!" She told him smiling widely and he felt his heart skip a beat at how beautiful she looked.

"You deserve the best darling,you make me the happiest I've ever been." He told her kissing her cheek, feeling her hair and smelling the scent of jasmine coming from her.

"You even invited, Potter." She laughed in his ear and he chuckled.

"I love you Draco." She told him suddenly looking tearful.

"Astoria love why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. "Do you not like the wine or the—

"They're happy tears ,love." She explained. "I'm extremely grateful for you."

As the memory faded , he left Theo and went to bed with absolutely nothing on his mind but her.