Chapter 18: Morning After

Mikayla's POV -

I fluttered my eyes open to the laughing and loud-talking of the guys next door. I rolled my eyes, then looked at the sunshine seeping through the curtains, lighting up the entire room. I peered down at myself, seeing Matt's hand resting lazily on my stomach as he was still hugging me from behind. I carefully wriggled to turn around and face him - admiring his parted lips and one hand underneath his head.

"Matt," I whispered and shook him lightly because it was 9am, and the boys had to be up for a quick rehearsal before the show later. "Matt,".

His hands instinctively raised to his eyes, rubbing them slowly as he yawned a little. He blinked a few times before his gaze landed on me, and his lips curved into a small smile. "Hi,".

My cheeks heated up and I chuckled. "Hi. You have to get out of bed, you have rehearsals," I pouted and lightly traced my finger from his lips then down to his bare chest.

"How come you know this and I don't?" He raised his eyebrow, a little smirk in his voice.

"Because unlike you and the others, I listen to Chad...but mostly because I know that you all won't remember, so someone has to" I shrugged and we both let out a laugh.

"Then thank you very much, Miss Mikayla Thompson for remembering such vital information," Matt mocked in a hilarious posh accent, until he suddenly rolled on top of me and hovered over my body. He licked his lips and bought his bottom lip in between his teeth, making my heart beat unbelievably fast. I observed Matt's features - his hair flat on his head than gelled up, his soft brown eyes. I raised my arm and ran my fingers through the hair at the back of his head, just above his neck.

"Great accent," I smiled like I was completely impressed with his talent.

"Really? Well, I have a few other accents too," He mentioned, leaning his face closer towards me. "I can do British..." My breathing increased as he placed a soft kiss beside my lips, evidently teasing me like I did to him in the pool last night.

"I can do Australian..." He continued and repeated his action, but onto my jaw. "I can even do...español," Matt whispered, triggering my memory of his half-columbian heritage and finally lazily attaching his lips to mine.

I was forced me to let out a quiet moan, but it just caused Matt to chuckle against our kiss. He pulled away eventually and began wriggling his eyebrows. "So it's the Spanish that turns you on?".

I tilted my head back with laughter and my hands over my face in embarrassment, just as Matt let out a laugh too. "Fuck you Espinosa," I sniggered and playfully pushed him off me, so he rolled back onto the bed.

Matt was about to speak, but a rhythmic knock on the door rang through our ears and we both glanced at each other apprehensively. It could be one of the guys and I know that we both don't want them to see us like this.

"Mikayla? Hey, it's me. Mahogany," A sweet voice behind the door said a loud.

"You're gonna have to hide" I whispered and Matt immediately jumped out of the bed and looked around hastily for a place to hide. "Yeah, one sec," I called back out to her and gestured for Matt to just go under the bed. "Come in!" I said and grabbed my phone to pretend that I've been looking through it all along.

The door swung open and a girl probably the same height as me entered with a large suitcase. She had big, red curls with a pair of cat ears sitting top, red lipstick over her big smile, a red MAGcon hoodie, a black skater skirt and knee high socks. "Hi! Oh my gosh, it's so nice to finally meet you,".

I hopped out of bed and went over to give her a hug. "You too. The guys are always talking about you,".

"Aw, they do the same for you too" She giggled and placed her suitcase on the other double bed. "So, I'm guessing that we're roomies for the next few days huh?".