Chapter 2: Looking For Mikayla

Matt's POV

"Never have I ever...had sex in the back of a car," Nash said as we all looked around at each other, seeing who would drink their beer first, and it was honestly no surprise that Jack G took a sip.

"Wow dude, when?" I eagerly asked and all eyes focused on him.

He shrugged, staring down at his can. "Like two months ago, I dunno, it was a one night stand any ways".

"Right okay, I've got one. Never have I ever...had a crush on my friend's sister" Shawn asked, and suddenly all of the guys' eyes directed at me. I sat with my beer can in my hand, while the room filled with silence.

I lifted my arms up and tried to explain. "What the hell are you guys staring at me for? I do not have a crush on Mikayla!".

Nash and the Jacks started wiggling their eyebrows up and down at me, while Cameron and Shawn were in fits of mid-laughter.

"No one said anything about Mikayla, Matt" Cameron pointed out.

"Whatever man. I just think that she's hot and it's hilarious to piss her off" I attempted to explain, although none of them looked like they were buying it and started doing weird kissy faces at me. "Dudes, I do not have a crush on Mik-".

The sound of a car horn beeping twice interrupted my sentence and we all looked through the kitchen window to see a slightly tanned guy, around the same height as me, get out of a black Range Rover Sport. He had brown hair with blue highlights, wearing a black tank top that exposed the various tattos on his arms, and also wore black ripped jeans and a lip piercing.

"Hey Cam, who is that?" Jack J wondered, while we continued staring at the guy who placed on black sunglasses as he leant against his car and lit up a cigarette.

"That's Luke,".

"...My boyfriend so quit staring at him, will you?" Mikayla unstably came downstairs and went straight to the fridge, wearing a black crop top that showed her toned stomach under a leather jacket, then black shorts and black lace up boots. She bent down to look closely into the fridge and the boys, except Cameron, started nudging me and sniggering to the immature fact that her ass was right there.

Cameron shook his head in disgust, telling them to stop. "Does my Mom and your Dad know that you're going somewhere with him?" He said, and I was wondering the same thing.

"No, and they won't because we made a deal," She glared and shut the fridge with a rack of beers in her arms.

"You're walking funny, are you drunk?" I questioned.

"What? No," Mikayla began laughing loudly but suddenly stopped as she tried to regain her balance. "I'm not drunk, okay,".

"Uh, aren't you a little young to drink? About 5 years too young," Nash told her.

"Says you! You guys are drinking right now and are only between the ages of 16 to 19, so you can't say shit" She scoffed at us all.

I leant closer towards Cameron and quietened my voice. "Bro, are you really gonna let her go out like that, with him, and with more alcohol?". He shrugged at my words without care. l started wondering whether I should do something or not because she can't...I mean, no one can go out half pissed and then ride around town getting more pissed. So I got up and walked over to take the rack of beers off her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Mikayla complained and attempted to reach above me to grab them, although she was too short. "Give them back! Luke's waiting for me,". I continued to keep the beers out of her reach in different angles.