Chapter 3: Apologetic Jerk

Mikayla's POV

"HEEEY, HEEEY...". The intro to She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS played loudly beside me, instantly making me sit up but then groan almost at the top of my lungs, to the massive headache that hit me. I squinted at the caller ID. 'the bestfriendddd.'. I answered the call and breathed out before speaking.

Me: Hey Lex.

Lexi: Wow, hey. You don't sound so good.

Me: Yeah, I don't feel so good either.

Lexi: See, you should of listened to your best friend and not gone to that party with Mr Rebel.

Me: Ugh, don't even speak about him.

Lexi: Why? What happened?

Me: A lot, actually. I've seriously got so much to tell you and I haven't seen you in so long.

Lexi: I know right, you should come over today. We can watch re runs of Friends, eat pizza and ice cream until we're bloated and then you can tell me everything.

Me: Sounds like a plan. I'll text you later then.

Lexi: Awesome, bye.

Me: Bye.

I hung up the phone and got up to change out of my pyjamas and into sweatpants and my "I hate mornings" tank too because right now, that just speaks clearly for my mind. I searched through my Twitter feed as I walked downstairs, seeing tweets about a couple of Vines that Nash and Cameron made this morning, meaning Nash obviously stayed the night, but I put my phone back in my pocket when I heard everyone arguing.

"Sam, you either tell me now or every single video game of yours will be in the trash in the next few minutes," I came into the kitchen to see Dad yelling at Sam, who had his hands over his ears, Marissa was making pancakes and Cameron and Nash were texting away on their phones.

"What's going on?" I wondered, then sat beside Sam.

"Oh and good morning to you too. Is that all you have to say for yourself?!" Dad said back, causing me to glare at the boys because I knew that one of them must have snitched.

Cameron raises his hands as if he surrendered. "Don't look at us! You're the one who was speaking too loud last night,".

I rubbed the temples of my head as the pounded continued hitting against it. "I'm seriously not in the mood for this right now. Okay, I left the house to go to a party with Luke. I got a bit too drunk, Luke refused to take me home so I just tried my best to walk and find my way back. Nash and Sam found me, they brought me home. I'm safe and that's all".

"No! That's not all. You left the house without our permission, with the boy that is a complete bad influence on you and you were drinking when you're only 16. And you know, I think mine and Marissa's cars are in need to a good clean. So as your punishment, you're going to be washing them both".

"What?!" I loudly spoke, although it made my headache worse. "That's not fair, I'm supposed to be going to Lexi's house today".

"Well, too bad. These mistakes have consequences" The more that Dad continued, the more Sam, Cameron and Nash sniggered beside me. "I don't know what you boys are finding so funny, all three of you will be helping her, including Matt. You knew that Mikayla was at that party and you lied to our faces saying that she was elsewhere". I laughed at how their facial expressions completely changed.

"What? Where's the fairness in that?!" Cameron argued. "Mom?!".

"Nope. Do not bring me into this, you were just as much of a part of this as Mikayla was, all of you were" Marissa explained as she placed pancakes on each of our plates.