Chapter 16: Meeting Maloley

Mikayla's POV -

After two hours, but what felt like forever, of rehearsals, the guys all went back upstairs. It got a little warmer so I changed out of my hoodie and into a black Guns 'n' Roses crop top and still wore my shorts and Converses. Once I finished changing, I found the boys in one of the rooms and lying on the beds and floor from exhaustion.

"Are you guys really that tired?" I said with my hand on my hip.

"All you did was FaceTime Lexi, we were actually doing something" Cameron replied.

"So what are you doing now?" I asked.

"We're gonna order pizza and sleep" Sam informed and the rest of them agreed.

We're in fucking Miami for crying out loud and the guys just want to stay indoors and eat junk food. Ugh, I swear sometimes I'm forced to mother them individually.

"Okay well this is boring so who wants to go out somewhere with me?" I smiled hugely but they all didn't look interested. "Guys come on, you can't stay indoors all day. Make the most of Miami".

I looked at them all and they all still seemed unmotivated but then I glanced at Matt, who I knew would love to go on another adventure with me. So I batted my eyelashes and I could see him trying to figure out the dilemma of hanging out with the guys or me.

He finally rolled his eyes and sighed. "Come on dudes, let's at least leave the hotel for a while. It'll be good for us". I smiled at him and waited for the rest of them to agree.

"Jack, Jack, you guys in?" Matt said. They sighed but eventually agreed.

"Nash?" I said.

"Okay, okay, only for a little while". I chuckled at how most of them started to agree. But eventually it only ended up being me, Matt, Jack and Jack, Nash and Shawn out of 11.

"Fine, you guys go and hang with my sister but you'll be missing out on the pizza!" Cameron called out just as we left the room.

We went into the elevator and Nash randomly started snapchatting everyone. I swear, this kid is obsessed with taking videos.

"Hey guys wassup, I'm in Miami. Right now we're going on an adventure which Mikayla organised but it's probably just gonna be us all awkwardly standing there while her and Matt get it on" He winked just before he stopped recording and I gasped at the last part.

"Nash, what the hell! That is not going to happen. Ew" I scooted away from Matt when I realized how close we were standing by each other.

"Are you sure about that?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows and I lightly pushed him out of the elevator doors when they opened at the ground floor.

"So where exactly are we going and how are we gonna get there?" Shawn questioned.

"We're going somewhere special and we're going to take Chad's car" I explained while twirling the spare keys in my hand until Nash's head whipped around.

"No way, not possible. I'm not getting in trouble by my Dad because of you" He disagreed and snatched the keys away.

"Matt and I did it yesterday" I accidentally blurted out and Matt signalled for me to shut the hell up. "I-I mean...please Nash, it's only for a while".

"Yeah, come on Nash. Don't be a spoil sport" Jack J nudged him while we were all still stood in the lobby.

"Ugh, fine. If I'm going down, so are all of you. But I'm driving" Nash finally agreed and threw the keys up and caught them again before we all made our way to the carpark.