Chapter 6

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk to the place that they came out from during their first live. "Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian look over to Lan Wangji to see him taken off his forehead band. 

"Ah, I forgot about the chord assassination," Lan Wangji nodded his head as he tied his forehead band on both of their wrist.

The two of them enter into the cold cave, "I forgot how cold this place is," Wei Wuxian hugged his body with his arm while rubbing his hand up and down to keep himself warm.

They walk toward the guqin that lay in front of them. Lan Wangji play a few note, the guqin reply to them. Just like before the two of them heard loud voices coming from within the cave.

"You two aren't from this timeline, am I right?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian turn around to see Lan Yi seat where Lan Wangji was sitting at. "I can sense that you two are from a different timeline," Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian nodded their head.

"Then that mean you two already know about the Yin iron and what to do about it right?" Once again they nodded their head. Lan Yi smile at the two of them, "then be careful, many people want to get their hand on it. And you have my blessing?"

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji look down at their tie wrist, they blush at what Lan Yi mean by her blessing. Lan Yi smile at the two of them one last time before leaving the two blushing cultivator.

The Yin Iron appear before them, "Lan Zhan, I made a talisman that can hold back the resentment energy," Wei Wuxian take out one of the talisman. He put on the first one, then the second one, then the third one, "okay, is done," Lan Wangji take out a spirit trapping bag and put the yin iron in it.

"Can we get out of here now? I don't like the cold," Lan Wangji nodded his head as the two of them walk out of there really fast. "Hold on hold on Lan Zhan, the rabbit the rabbit, I forgot about them!" Lan Wangji sigh at how childish Wei Wuxian can be.

They took the rabbit to the back hill where no one is allow to enter. Once they settle the rabbit down. They walk back to the mountain where Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang hangout.

"Lan Zhan, is here where we saw it," Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian look around the mountain. That is when Wei Wuxian see it, he tugged on Lan Wangji sleeves. Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, he see Wei Wuxian pointing to the tall tree on the other side.

"How do we kill it?" Wei Wuxian asked, Lan Wangji is thinking about it, since it won't be the same as last time. Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, since this owl have resentment energy around it. Do you think you can use your demonic cultivator to lure it here?"

Wei Wuxian just looked at Lan Wangji to see if he is serious, when he see that Lan Wangji is serious he nodded his head with an "Mn."(yes, I let Wei Wuxian still,have his demonic cultivator, why not right)

Wei Wuxian released his black mist or more like resentment energy. He made it rise up into the air, trying to lure the owl to come to them.

"Lan Zhan, is not coming," Lan Zhan notices this as well. "Can you send it out to capture the owl?"

"I'll try," Wei Wuxian send his resentments energy out toward the tree. When it make contact with the tree, the owl flew away. Wei Wuxian is using all of his power to capture the owl. He send his resentment energy to surrounded the owl, once the owl got surrounded by the resentment energy , Wei Wuxian use the resentment energy to make a circle. The circle turn into a sphere, he then caged the owl inside that sphere. "Lan Zhan, I did it!" Lan Wangji smile as he gave a "Mn."

Wei Wuxian bring the resentment sphere toward him,  "Wen Chao, you lose," Wei Wuxian suffocated the owl inside the sphere. The two of them can hear the owl struggling inside the sphere. About an hour or so later, the noise from inside die down. Wei Wuxian release the dark energy, the owl fall down to the ground.