Chapter 12

Continue ......
****************************************************
"Here," Wei Wuxian handed his sword over to the Wen.

Jin Zixuan glanced at Wei Wuxian with a disapproved look on his face.

Jiang Cheng on the other hand, he hesitated to give up his sword. He know that he also can't cause trouble for his clan and his family, so he give his sword to the Wen to take away.

Out the corner of his eye, Wei Wuxian see Lan Wangji holding out his sword to give it to the Wen. He couldn't believe it, Lan Wangji is giving up his bichen.

"Lan Zhan!"

Again Lan Wangji didn't acknowledge Wei Wuxian calling out to him.

Nie Huaisang give his sword to the Wen, since he doesn't really care about his sword that much so he just give it up.

The only person who didn't give up his sword is Jin Zixuan.

"In the Jin clan there is a saying "Jin clan disciple stand with our swords," if you take our sword, we will go with our sword," Jin Zixuan look at Wen Chao with a death glare.

Nie Huaisang, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng can't believe that Jin Zixuan speak that way to Wen Chao, he isn't afraid that Wen Chao will attack his clan.

"Jin gongzi, you dare go against his Excellency?"

"Wen gongzi we are here to learn, don't you dare push this too far."

They all watch as Wen Chao walk down the step toward Jin Zixuan. "You see, this is what I am talking about? I know that none of you will listen to his Excellency order. Am I right?"

"Lan er gongzi," Wen Chao look over at Lan Wangji.

This got Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian to also look at Lan Wangji, wondering what Wen Chao is talking about.

"Not just any of you but also Lan Clan, you all are trying to go against us Wen clan," Wen Chao look at all the people in front of him.

Wen Chao raised his hand in the air while saying, "there is one person who I know that will go against the Wen clan is you, Jin Zixuan," he lowered his hand as he pointed at Jin Zixuan.

"Man, take Jin gongzi to the dungeon."

Just when Jin Zixuan is about to unsheathed his sword one of his disciple stop him, "Gongzi!"

"Please forgive our gongzi, he didn't mean to speak to you that way. Jin clan is known for there precept. Our gongzi didn't mean to offend you. Please let this matter go and forgive our Jin gongzi."

Jin Zixuan didn't like the way his disciple talking to Wen Chao like this.

"Mian Mian, us Jin clan should never ask forgiveness from someone like him. We do not tolerate wimp in our Jin clan."

All who are listen sigh at the way Jin Zixuan is talking to Wen Chao. Even though Jin clan is known for their arrogant, they will never back down to some clan like the Wen clan.

Wen Chao walk toward Jin Zixuan and Mianmian, he has taken a like to her.

He starting to ask to flirt with Mian Mina by asking what her name is. He move his sword to try to touch her chin, she back away from the sword.

"Wen gongzi, your clan and Jin clan always have a close ties. On our way here, our clan leader tell us not to offend Wen clan rule, decrees and statutes."