Chapter 30

After Wei Wuxian got the information of where the Wen are, he went to meet Wen Qing in LanLing.

Just when Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is about to show what happen with the Wen at the Qiongqi road, there is a knock at the door.

"Zewu Jun, Nie disciple and Jiang disciple are here. They are waiting for Sect leader Nie and Sect leader Jiang to give them their order."

They all ended empathy for now. Nie Mingjue and Jiang Fengmian got up and walk out of the room to go meet with their disciple.

Following them is Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli, Madam, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, leaving the Wen sibling, Jin Zixuan and his mother, along with Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian sitting in the room waiting for the other to return back into the room.

"Jie Jie, why don't we take this time to make medicine for other cultivator for them to hide in their clothes?" Wen Qing agree to what Wen Ning just said, so the two got up and left from there, now only four people remain in there.

"Jin Zixuan, it is best if you and your mother remove your father from been a clan leader. If he continue as Jin clan leader, thing will be the same as before," Jin Zixuan and his mother looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian, what do you mean?" Jin Zixuan ask with a confuse tone in his voice.

"You will see it soon," all four of them heard voice coming from outside the room.

"Nie disciple, I want you all to help Lan clan disciple and Jiang clan disciple to defend their home from the Wen. We can't let the Wen to destroy what is precious to us, also we are all in this together. We help one another out no matter what," the three clan shouted in union, this is what cultivator is like, help each other out if the other ask for it.

"Jiang clan disciple, we will do the same. Now, that we are all here, everyone single one of you should train together, dismiss," all three clan disciple got together, they start by getting to know one another before their training together.

A second later, the Nie, Lan, and Jiang walk back into the room.

"Wei Wuxian, why didn't you join us out there?" Jiang Cheng doesn't understand that, it make Wei Wuxian feel very sad if he see his shidi and shimei  again. The disciple who got kill during the Wen attack on Lotus Cove.

"I don't feel like looking at everyone right now," Lan Wangji held Wei Wuxian hand to let him know that he is here with him.

"We are almost at the end of the empathy but let me warn you, after seeing all of this. You all need to decide what you all need to do, to save your life and everyone life as well."

They all look toward the door to see Wen Qing and Wen Ning, the two of them walk to where they were sitting, and wait for the empathy to start again.

"Let's continue."

Once again they all hold hand, they continue from where they left off.

Wei Wuxian went to find Wen Qing, he found Wen Qing in the alley in the corner of a door huddling by herself.

He is in his own thought wondering how will he tell Wen Qing the whereabouts of the other Wen and Wen Ning.

"I found them."

Wen Qing look up at Wei Wuxian, she put on a small smile knowing that she will see her family and Wen Ning again.

"Shall we go?"

Wen Qing got up,as she is about to walk she felt dizziness come over her. Wei Wuxian catch her before she can fall face flat to the ground.

"Wen Qing, why don't you wait here? I'll go find Wen Ning for you, I will take him and the other back here with me."