Chapter 32

Wei Wuxian and the Wen arrived at the Burial Mound. The place where Wei Wuxian have live for three month after he got threw into the burial mound by Wen Chao.

"Where is this place?" The uncle asked.

Wei Wuxian turn to look at the uncle, then look around the place.

"This place? This place is call Burial Mound."

"Can we really live here?"

"Why not? I been living here for three month, we are friends now," he look at the flute in his hand.

Wen Qing looked surprisingly at Wei Wuxian, she been wondering what happen after the core transfer. She didn't expect him to live here,in the burial mound.

"Come along now, stay close."

They follow behind Wei Wuxian as he walk them toward the depth of the Burial mound.

(Okay let's skip the discussion conference at Jinlintai and Jiang Cheng come to see Wei Wuxian.)

One month later

While drinking tea in one of the tea house in Yiling, Lan Wangji listen to a old man who is telling a story about Wei Wuxian. He listen to how the old man make up bad story about the love of his life. Listen to this old man make up story about Wei Wuxian doing bad thing like digging up people gave make Lan Wangji very angry.

He know that Wei Wuxian would never ever do something like that. He can't stand this old man talking bad behind Wei Wuxian back like this, he doesn't know anything about his love, he doesn't know what happen between Sect Leader Jiang and Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji can't stand sitting there listen to this old man sprouting nonsense and accuse thing that Wei Wuxian never did. He slammed the cup down on the table, everyone in the room look over at him. After Lan Wangji pay for the tea, he gave the old man a death glare before getting up and leave.

On the other side of Yiling, Wei Wuxian is trying to get a discount off from the seller. He see how the potatoes is sprouting roots on all side of the fruit.

When he turn to ask A-Yuan a question, he didn't see the little child anywhere. Wei Wuxian went into a panic mode.

He went all around to look for A-Yuan, that is until he see a crowd of people surrounding someone.

"Hahahahahah, Wangji, I bet you never know how to act around a child do you?" Lan Xichen ask while laughing at the scene in front of him.

"Ridiculous!"

"You won't believe it, Zewu Jun, but this little guy call Lan Zhan A-die," the whole room chuckle at this.

"A-Yuan....I wonder if he is alive or dead like the other," Lan Wangji rubbed his thumb on the back of Wei hand.

"Wei Ying, A-Yuan is alive. I went back to the burial mound trying to look for you. I end up finding A-Yuan instead," listen to this made Wei Wuxian feel lighter on the  inside.

From afar Wei Wuxian can see who that person is, 'Lan Zhan,' he see A-Yuan hugging Lan Wangji leg as he cry his eye out.

Wei Wuxian listen to all of the people talk about how Lan Wangji isn't looking after his child or did the child got scold by his dad or where is his mother. Can't take it anymore, Wei Wuxian compose himself.

"Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji look up, he see a smiling Wei Wuxian running toward him. Once he got there, people around them starting to whisper about the two of them. Wei Wuxian  couldn't stand the gossip so he told them to move on.