Chapter 44

On the next two days, everyone is rested well and now they are all fixing thing here and there around the Jiang clan household.

Right now, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is talking to Lan Xichen, "Make sure after you two are finish forging the Yin Hufu and Chenqing, please come to Nie Clan. We will wait for you two to go into battle with Wen Ruohan."

They nodded their head, "And Wangji, don't leave Wei gongzi side. He is the only one who can control the resentful energy and keep them away from you."

"I know xiong zhang, we will go now."

Lan Xichen nodded his head, he watch as Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk to Yiling which is close to Yunmeng.

"Remember Hanguang Jun, better to stay close," Wei Wuxian gave Lan Wangji a teasing smile.

"This sure bring back memories, don't you think so?"

They walk down the path where Wei Wuxian see a small Wen Yuan clinging on Lan Wangji leg with tears running down his face.

"It was a fun scene to watch, I can't believe they think that you were a father to A-Yuan. Even they ask A-Yuan where is his mom?"

Lan Wangji just shook his head because Wei Wuxian remember such scene like that.

"Oh Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, you did end up saving A-Yuan so you are like a father to him anyway."

They walk in silent until Wei Wuxian hop from on vendor to the next, Lan Wangji just follow behind him.

"Wei Ying, we need to buy food for three month. We can't go without food for three month."

"Okay but please buy food that you can eat and I can eat, because I am not going to eat your gusu bland food."

Lan Wangji went to buy the food he like and the food Wei Wuxian like, after he got everything he put them into the Qiankun Bag.

"Wei Ying, we should get to the burial mound before night fall?"

"Okay."

The two walk toward the burial mound, "this path is familiar, I feel like whenever I leave to go into town to sell radish with Wen Ning and then come back here. I know that I have people who is now my family is waiting for me."

They are not at the bottom of the burial mound, "Lan Zhan, can I do something?"

He turn to look at Lan Wangji, "what is it, Wei Ying?"

He gave Lan Wangji a grin, he reach up and pull out his forehead ribbon. Lan Wangji didn't mind, because his ribbon belong to Wei Wuxian ever since he ties it around his wrist when they were in the cold cave.

Wei Wuxian ties it on their wrist, "this way the dark energy won't affect you."

As they walk down the path to the center of the burial mound, there is a protective array on it.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian take out his flute, he start to play the eerie song to try to break the array that is protecting the entrance. Lan Wangji watch as the shield is loosing it power and then the array break into piece like a broken glass.

Before they enter into the burial mound, Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan, you need to have a clear mind. Think positive, thank happy thought, nothing else okay?"

Lan Wangji nodded his head, he decide to take Wei Wuxian hand in his, this way he know that he will be safe at Wei Wuxian side.

Once they enter into the burial mound, Lan Wangji hear screaming all around him. He tighten his hand on Wei Wuxian hand.