Chapter 51 Story Ended

After Wen Yuan said goodbye to all of the other Wen, he left with Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

"Here we are A-Yuan? Do you like it?" Wen Yuan run toward the house, he look around the place, "bunny, we have bunny?"

"Yes, we got bunny. You can grow up with them, you have to eat your vegetables. The rabbit eat carrot, do you want to eat carrot too?"

"Yes, A-Yuan want to grow big and strong like Xian gege and Lan gege!" Wen Yuan start to giggle at what he just said.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other then back to Wen Yuan. Wei Wuxian kneel down to Wen Yuan level, "A-Yuan, from now on you have to call me diedie and Lan Zhan A-die. We will be your parents from now on, do you want that?"

Wen Yuan looked from Wei Wuxian to Lan Wangji then back to Wei Wuxian.

"Mn, diedie," this make Wei Wuxian smile, he turn to look at Lan Wangji, "A-die." Lan Wangji also smile at been call dad by little Wen Yuan.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, let's also change A-Yuan name. What do you think?"

"Mn, I already got a name for A-Yuan. A name that I name the future A-Yuan when I bring him back from the burial mound."

"What is it, Lan Zhan?"

"Lan Yuan, courtesy Lan Sizhui."

"Sizhui - longing. That is really a nice name, Lan Zhan."

"Mn, just like how you name Jin gongzi son Rulan."

"We think alike."

Wei Wuxian turn to look back at Wen Yuan, "A-Yuan, from now on, your name will be Lan Yuan courtesy Lan Sizhui. Do you like it? Your A-die gave you this name."

"I like it!"

"Well then shall we head inside, we got your room ready for you," Lan Sizhui take Wei Wuxian hand and Lan Wangji hand and the three of them start to walk toward their home.

Wei Wuxian show Lan Sizhui his room, "here is your room, Sizhui."

Inside Sizhui room, there is a bed, a desk that facing the garden and a bath tub behind the divider and a closet for Sizhui cloth.

"Sizhui, do you like it?"

"Is this my room?"

Sizhui went to look around his room, "I like it diedie!" He went to hug both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. This make the two of them feel very warm inside to know that their son really love this place and love him new room.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian want to tell Sizhui that there are place that he can go play but he can't go to the big rock in the far distance. To make this place more safe for Sizhui, Wei Wuxian use a lock talisman on the rock so that Sizhui won't run out to the burial mound and get lost.

1 year later
(Let's said that sizhui is 7 or 8 years old, okay)

"Sizhui! Your A-die want to teach you how to use a sword!" Wei Wuxian shouted to his 8 year old son.

"I am coming diedie!"

A 8 year old boy rush down the stair, he trip on his way down the stair but just in time, Wei Wuxian caught him before he can smash his face on the floor.

"Whoa whoa, slow down A-Yuan. Your A-die won't go anywhere."

Wei Wuxian takes Sizhui hand in his as he walk the two of them out to the front of the house. The two see Lan Wangji is waiting for Lan Sizhui, "go on now, I will watch you train with your A-die, okay?"

"Mn," Sizhui walk over to his other dad, who is waiting for him.

"A-die I'm here and I am ready," Lan Wangji turned around, he handed the wooden sword to Sizhui, he took it and make a fighting position to get ready to fight against his dad.

Wei Wuxian leaded against one of the tree in front of their house, he watch how Lan Wangji is training Sizhui with a wooden sword. His eye lingered on Lan Wangji, a past appear in his mind.

'Now that I think about it. Back when everyone was either scared of me or full of Admiration for me. He was the only one who'd still scold me. And When everyone turned against me and hated me, he was the only one who still stood by my side.'

Wei Wuxian smiled at how happy his life is, this is the family that he wanted, this is the life that he wanted.

A husband to Lan Wangji, a father to Lan Sizhui, a peaceful life away from the cultivation world. This is the life he has been waiting for a very very long time now and he finally got it.

Wei Wuxian went to join his husband and his son on the field.

Lan Wangji finally live a life that he always wanted, to be with the love of his life, to have Lan Sizhui in their life, that is all he needed, nothing else matter anymore. He is free from Lan clan rule and free from his duty as Hanguang jun because right now, he is a husband and a father first.

Nothing matter to the two of them anymore because right now Family is more important to them then EVER!!!!!!

A perfect family of three, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and their son Lan Sizhui.

The end

**************************************************************************
Thank you everyone for reading my story, I hope this is a good ending. I am not good at writing a perfect ending. THANK YOU TO MY READER and AUTHOR, you guys are my inspiration to this story. Love you all very much.