‧₊˚1

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

Baji had liked you a long period of time. But of course he didn't want to ask out his bestfriends sister. He thought of all the outcomes of what could happen. If you dated and broke up it would be awkward between you and him, you also can't imagine the awkward state he would be in with Mikey. Or if he asked you out and you'd reject him. It was difficult for him to get the courage. He was a strong willed man, he wouldn't want to be embarrassed. He thought he hid his feeling for you pretty well. But of course Draken.

Draken could obviously tell how bombarded Baji's feeling were for you. Draken had observed his childhood friend. His movement. How Baji would move certain ways, or even change his demeaner when he was near you. He thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Baji and Draken were walking down the street. Seeing street vendors crowding them to buy certain objects. "ay Baji, do you like y/n". Bajis back immediately stiffened. "w-what". Draken could obviously see the impact that  y/n's, name had made on Baji. "You heard me Baji, y/n do you like her".

Baji looked at Draken eyes wide open, he was in pure shock, "why are you asking this question, it's so random" he muttered under his voice. "I mean it is pretty obvious, you obviously developed feelings for her. Why are you being so oblivious about it." Draken could feel the amount of shock that Baji had. Baji was about to answer "i.." before he could, "I mean maybe you don't like her, maybe my prediction was wrong, but that would be better if you didn't of course." Baji seemed confused.

His face had confusion written all over it. "I might just have to ask her out myself, she is a gorgeous girl. It would be a shame if some other guy got her wrapped around his finger, wouldn't that be a shame Baji". Draken could feel Baji's steps get slower and more silent. Draken was now in-front with his back turned to Baji. He looked back, only his head facing him.

"mhm" Baji hummed. He took his hand and combed his hand through his hair. He was looking up at the sky now. "yeah I guess it would be a real shame." He started walking again at a more quicker pace. Almost like speed walking. His hand in his pockets of his sweater. Draken and Baji were now walking together once again. But before Draken asked that question they were in silent, maybe have a little chat while walking. Most of the trip they were silent. It wasn't an awkward silence.

But now, after the question. They were walking with each other once again. But this time it was no longer a comfort silence. It was indeed a awkward silence.