‧₊˚9

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

You turn to see Haru with an extremely large smile and both his hands carrying trays of food. Baji seemed too have heard him to since he stopped halfway exiting the door. 

"Nah im good man the girls can have the food." Baji said in a stern voice. 

"What !!!!" Mikey screamed.

"As much as i'd like to taunt Mikey and say i would eat his food, there is no way Y/N and i would be able to finish your food and ours" Emma said.

"Throw it then" Baji said 

what the heck why is he acting so cold...

We all just looked at him. No one said a word at all. 

"H-Hey it's alright i can put it in a take out box if you would like" Haru said in an awkward voice. 

You can tell he was trying to smooth out the tension. 

"Really thank you Haru, that will be greatly appreciated" You said with a big smile, with a little tinted blush. "Yeah sure, ill get one for all your stuff right now" He said while taking the trays to the back. 

"Sure i bet you would be so appreciated huh"

what ?

"I mean he's just getting take out boxes you don't have to flaunt over it" Baji said that in a low but firm tone while opening the door to leave. 

You were about to open your mouth to say something, but he was already out the door walking away. 

What would you have said anyways. You didn't have anything ready to say...