‧₊˚5

˚✧⁺˳༚

______________________

"Yeah that's my name" Haru said. Baji seemed aggravated by Haru's choice in words. Maybe there was nothing wrong in Haru's tone, nor anything wrong with the choice. Maybe it was just Baji infuriated with Haru's presence here. "I think i'm ready to order, i'll see you at the cash register..." there was a slight pause to Bajis sentence "...Haru" Baji said looking Haru up and down in a judgmental demeanor and look. "Alrighty" Haru said giving a thumbs up.

"What would you like to order" Haru said while getting his pen and notebook ready, as he also was setting up the cashier. Baji actually didn't have his plan in order. All he knew is that he wanted Haru no where near you for the moment. Baji was never the brightest tool in the shed, everyone he knows can point that out. So we will just have to see how his master plan plays out. Well i'd like to get a vanilla shake, chocolate, and a Pepsi also the double baker and a cheeseburger with a lot of cheese. Are you getting it all down?". Baji said with a questionable face. "Yeah, but i thought the two girls didn't want anything for the blonde boy." Haru said as he looked up to see Baji.

Baji just cleared his throat. "These aren't for Mickey.." all Haru did was chuckle "I do apologize that order is just pretty familiar, i believe i heard it around today" he chuckled. "You and so call Mickey's order will be ready in a few". Baji nodded and just went to walk over back to your table. But before he made it, he made sure to fix the collar of his shirt and get more comfortable and let loose the breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Hey Baji, what did you order?" Emma asked. "oh nothing just 2 burgers

______________________________
short chapter, I apologize it may seem like im running out of ideas because of how short the chapters are but i promise i have many more ideas it's just i love leaving you all to guess what will happen in the next ch...